Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why is this still a thing?

Why is this still a thing?

I have been a player of Clash of Clans for a long time now. I remember when I started playing, one of the biggest requests from players was that we could have the possibility to attack with our heroes in clan wars even though they are upgrading. I started playing again recently and we still canít. There is litteraly no reason for this and I donít understand why you still havenít changed that. It is the most frustrating thing ever, especially when you are maxed and the only thing that you can upgrade are your heroes. I canít be in any clan war because my heroes are in constant upgrade.

Thanks for reading this, a long time fan

Welcome back. Ch3ck out books of heroes, hammers of heroes and builder potions.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by 2323charles View Post
    I have been a player of Clash of Clans for a long time now. I remember when I started playing, one of the biggest requests from players was that we could have the possibility to attack with our heroes in clan wars even though they are upgrading. I started playing again recently and we still canít. There is litteraly no reason for this and I donít understand why you still havenít changed that. It is the most frustrating thing ever, especially when you are maxed and the only thing that you can upgrade are your heroes. I canít be in any clan war because my heroes are in constant upgrade.

You'll find your answer in this thread, posted just today: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...hile-upgrading
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:20 AM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 55 | AQ 56 | GW 20 |

It's a continuous revenue stream for SuperCell .... and they need those to stay afloat

Quote Originally Posted by 2323charles View Post
    I have been a player of Clash of Clans for a long time now. I remember when I started playing, one of the biggest requests from players was that we could have the possibility to attack with our heroes in clan wars even though they are upgrading. I started playing again recently and we still can’t. There is litteraly no reason for this and I don’t understand why you still haven’t changed that. It is the most frustrating thing ever, especially when you are maxed and the only thing that you can upgrade are your heroes. I can’t be in any clan war because my heroes are in constant upgrade.

Coding complexity and difficulties. Programming wise we are still at the C++ stage right now. Take another break and try your luck again in 2 years. Hopefully by then we will finally reach C++++, or even better B-- stage.

SC wants you to spend some gems to upgrade them.
    Reduce your signatures.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    It's a continuous revenue stream for SuperCell .... and they need those to stay afloat
    100% correct! There are so may ways to complete your hero upgrades easily without spending money.

Because it's a good thing , people should have strategies in order to get what they want in this game

Level 243Maxed TH12

While there should be a good option for it, the current other option that is also workable is to only upgrade when you're ready to spend gems or BoH to get the heroes done. Now you can be in all wars!

Centennial Club
    only 500 gem for book of HERO