Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Extra buildings in Railroad Town

Extra buildings in Railroad Town

Please add additional buildings to the railroad town portion of HayDay. The spa, bed and breakfast, gift shop, cinema, beach house, and diner are fun but we need more. Thanks.

We DESPERATELY need more building in the town. That would give us something new to upgrade, more options to play, some new gameplay.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamLane View Post
    Please add additional buildings to the railroad town portion of HayDay. The spa, bed and breakfast, gift shop, cinema, beach house, and diner are fun but we need more. Thanks.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

What suggestions do you have for new buildings? What items would townies buy in them?

It's always good to hear new ideas here

Hay Day level 179 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

It would be great to have a produce specific store, like a Farmer's Market building, that only buys fruits/berries and produce that can be grown. You could remove the random requests for berries/tomatoes/corn/carrots from the other buildings!

What about a craft store? wool, gold, silver, iron ores, cotton, tshirts, candles or wax, any flowers, hats, scarves are a few items that could be requested.
    There could be an clothing outlet. any item we can wear could be sold here.
    I would like a outdoor, sportsman store, but not sure what the visitors would ask for.
    * Level 107 Farm named Terri Bug Acres.
    * Thank You, Supercell, for the Valley Fuel Tracker! Why?
    Because everything starts with fuel in The Valley.
    * I my NH, Fishing Event, Blossom Derby, my farm bunnies, my Orchard, and filling town orders.

Pro Member
    I want a furniture store and a woodworking shop. We could gather the wood from our cut down trees and bushes. We could even make products for other stores. Surfboards for the gift shop. wooden souvenir dishes from the diner or the bed and breakfast. framed posters from the cinema. wooden brushes, combs and back scratchers from the spa. So many products.... so much potential.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Then I want a pub in the town and a distillery on the farm
    Last edited by pracanticz; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:51 PM.