Thread: Neighbours your thoughts and replies please

Neighbours your thoughts and replies please

Question to supercellMany of us have 2 farms. Over the years you wouldíve accumulated many decors. It is human to change as we progress in our levels.
    A lot of decor have been stored on the bigger farm..
    My 2 farms are interconnected and I canít see any reason , why I canít transfer the surplus decor to the second farm.
    Because I am sure we all take pride what we build up
    Why pay twice? Perhaps Supercell could see there way clear to make this possible.. You can I know, thank you Kanga downs WA and Othelo

I would not want this ability. Some people have 30 farms and whether it is 2 or 30, each one should have to earn its way.

what if I have 2 houses? Shouldn’t I only be paying tax on one house?
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I would not want this ability. Some people have 30 farms and whether it is 2 or 30, each one should have to earn its way.

what if I have 2 houses? Shouldn’t I only be paying tax on one house?

if we were talking about something that would give the baby farm an advantage I’d agree with you, but in this case it is less like taxes and more like being able to move your favorite chair from one house to the other without having to buy a second chair. We are only talking about decor items not moving a machine. Maybe the solution is to be able to sell decor to your other farm for coins as opposed to using diamonds to buy it a second time.

Last edited by THNSUM; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:07 AM. Reason: Grammar
    Amoooozing Signature by ClashOfHolmes

Quote Originally Posted by Gertie777 View Post
    Wish you could milk my goats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    Alcohol and money and I guarantee success, these aren't bring home to mom women, but moms not looking for a women, you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNuggets View Post
    I reported myself to supercell.

I think you underestimate the revenue generated from you purchasing 2 chairs. Someone has to pay to keep the game going

thank you all for your reply and input, we all have our own opinions and about opinion there is no argument because there are any winners or losers. Over the years we all have spend money on the game.. It is not about 2 chair.
    Last edited by Kangaone; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:51 AM.

Pro Member
    I do wish that we could sell extras of decorations, I also wish we could donate them to other farms. So I understand you wanting this.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

There is no mechanism for a secure transfer, and allowing a diamond-decor transfer opens up the black market for real money sales. Bear in mind SC has no way of knowing if two farms have the same owner, so "baby farm" status has no meaning. AND... yes, SC wants us all to spend the diamonds again for the second farm. This suggestion has no upside for SC at all, only potential loss of sales.
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:39 AM.