Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban wave

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSJS View Post
    Playing someone else's account results in a permanent ban ? Can anyone clear it Please. I have a friend who is currently busy with his exams so he shared his account with me and I only LOG IN to his account for donation purpose and for war hits! Will this result in a ban? Also he is from different time zone
    You don't get it do you?

What your friend and you is doing is account sharing.

The second your friend is sharing his log-in info with you, he is breaking the Terms of Service and it's just a question of time before his account is banned.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    You don't get it do you?

What your friend and you is doing is account sharing.

The second your friend is sharing his log-in info with you, he is breaking the Terms of Service and it's just a question of time before his account is banned.

/Affront
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    It is in the ToS. Playing accounts of other persons is forbidden.

Now that sucks! -_-

Now that sucks! -_-
    Do bear in mind 'why' Supercell has these rules.

They want to protect people from having their accounts stolen
    They don't want people using bots to build up accounts and sell them
    They don't want you losing your account because you played on someone else's device, and you forget to delete your account from their device
    They won't want you using software that could corrupt the game, then asking support for help to restore accounts

Keep it simple. Don't use anyone else's account, and don't let anyone else have access to your account.

Especially your cousin brother....!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyValker View Post
    Do bear in mind 'why' Supercell has these rules.

They want to protect people from having their accounts stolen
    They don't want people using bots to build up accounts and sell them
    They don't want you losing your account because you played on someone else's device, and you forget to delete your account from their device
    They won't want you using software that could corrupt the game, then asking support for help to restore accounts

Keep it simple. Don't use anyone else's account, and don't let anyone else have access to your account.

Especially your cousin brother....!
    I understand that 😄 I just hope my friend still can continue to play his account. I've removed the access and also txted him about the issue (ban wave). We been playing together for like 3 years now.

I understand that 😄 I just hope my friend still can continue to play his account. I've removed the access and also txted him about the issue (ban wave). We been playing together for like 3 years now.
    Never talk about it again. Dont wake up sleeping dogs.😆

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjaesing View Post
    I must admit, that my 5 year old son uses my iPad. He watches netflix and play different games. Thou I have told him very clearly, that he is not to touch Clash of Clans I am aware, that he might end up trying it at some point. If he decides to go against my rule and end up accidentally setting up a farmbot or even end up joining a private server for modding, I am ready to take the consequences if my account will end up getting banned. (Thou he would probably be grounded until he turnes 18) :-)
    This is the trouble once kids gain access..
    As soon as they use up those pre cooked troops, its off to the internet, scouring for 3rd party software to assist daddy..
    damned kids are so advanced these days..

If I lay my device down without thinking, whilst playing, my Grandson tends to be in the shop when I walk back into the room..
    Always sends shivers down my spine.. The wife would kill me if he ever learned the password lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Yes. i love the banwaves.
    Even my device know that a wave is coming and shared a new lockscreen.
    I love this background 😍

If only there were a news tab in the game, with links to SC's fair play initiative when it was announced. Oh wait, there is.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    This is the trouble once kids gain access..
    As soon as they use up those pre cooked troops, its off to the internet, scouring for 3rd party software to assist daddy..
    damned kids are so advanced these days..

If I lay my device down without thinking, whilst playing, my Grandson tends to be in the shop when I walk back into the room..
    Always sends shivers down my spine.. The wife would kill me if he ever learned the password lol.
    It's 2019, buddy.

A phone is like a wallet, you don't let anybody play around with your wallet and it therefor follows naturally that you don't let anybody play around with your phone. No exceptions.

IF you need to entertain a child (any child) extract coins from their ears or something, don't raise them on an expectation that YOUR phone is THEIR entertainment center. If you WANT to raise them on media gluttony, then get them their own device and be done with it.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by biswajitbose19 View Post
    I have a question for you ? Do you have a kid ? if your kid want your th12 account in his/her mobile then what is your answer ? you tell you kids about terms and condition or go office by giving your cell phone to your kid to play game ?

I noticed many of you guys making fun of some comments.

I have one question Supercell bans everyone who uses bot ?

I do have a kid, two of them in fact. My answer if my kid wants my th12 is to tell them no. This isn’t even a discussion. In fact, I won’t even let my kids play clash, although perhaps that will change once global is gone.

As to your second question, no, SC hasn’t banned everyone who uses a bot, but they have banned a lot of them and they will keep working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    You are clearly not experienced enough yet with kids. Mark my words: The day will come your son will play a game on your device and at an unguarded moment this might be COC.
    When this happens, don't hesitate to necro this thread telling me I was right.
    I’m experienced with kids and they haven’t played my clash game. If they did, though, it isn’t like I would get instantly banned. There is no alarm that goes off in SC headquarters telling them my child is on my account.

Playing someone else's account results in a permanent ban ? Can anyone clear it Please. I have a friend who is currently busy with his exams so he shared his account with me and I only LOG IN to his account for donation purpose and for war hits! Will this result in a ban? Also he is from different time zone
    Playing someone else’s account can result in a permanent ban if SC finds out. The account sharing you are doing could result in a permanent ban if SC finds out. Whether they will find out or not is a much different question.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.