Thread: Game won’t give you the final permits !!!

Game won’t give you the final permits !!!

I remember when I finished my sanctuary ages ago, I had to get my last two puzzle pieces from Alfred because the game just stopped giving them to me ...not in puzzle boats, puzzle wheels, horseshoes, etc.

well now after almost a YEAR of scrambling for permits anywhere I can get them, I have been sitting on 13/15 for my last plot for two weeks, I tried shuffling more than I care to admit this morning to get the last two and nothing. I also didn’t have one on my wheel during the last permit wheel event. So I’m guessing the permit thing is exactly the same as the puzzle problem, the game just won’t let you finish....

how can we get this fixed? It’s incredibly frustrating

i did open a support ticket this morning, will advise in the reply if I get one
    Last edited by Aardvark10; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:13 PM.

So just an update....no permit on my wheel today and I still need 2 more. Support did fix this and send me one with Alfred almost immediately....so now I need one. I guess since I need proof I’ll have to wait until a boat event or another wheel event to finish since I’m not throwing away diamonds shuffling endlessly for horseshoes.

But be advised folks as you get close to clearing your land again, the game is going to stop giving you permits.
    Last edited by Aardvark10; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:24 AM.

Centennial Club
    Yup! The exact same thing is happening to me, and it also happened to one of my neighbors who finally finished her land expansion with permits from support a few weeks ago.

I am at 12/15 on my last plot and have stopped wasting diamonds for horseshoes (don’t ask me how many I spent on Monday trying to get them to show up). Today there was none on my wheel, and Alfred did appear with one when I sent the screen shot. So now I need 2 more, and I guess I too will be waiting for a boat or a wheel event to screen shot because they don’t believe you about the horseshoes.

Sigh.
    Level 196 ♦️Town 75 ♦️ :Achievements 144/144 ♦️

New Bloke/Chick
    Yes, getting the final permits are a mess! I’m Eddie00’s mentioned neighbor & had to tussle with Support a few weeks back... FYI, you can’t buy final permits in the Valley either... they register as “not available” even if you have the tokens to purchase... on boat permit event it gives you credit for filling the boat orders but doesn’t give permits as rewards... & of course the afore mentioned nonexistent ones on the wheel & horseshoe shuffle (don’t waste your diamonds!!!)... can’t stress enough the importance of screen shots... you won’t get them from support with out evidence! It’s a gut punch after all the hard work trying to get to the finish line but SC support does come through if you have screen shots! Good Luck!
    Last edited by atexaslulu; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:17 PM.