Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Max TH12 Looking for a Home

Max TH12 Looking for a Home

Completely maxed TH12 looking for a home where I can attack when I want (I work long hours) and have the autonomy to attack who I want. That being said I was long ago a league player, so I am always striving to win, and am very competitive.

I just quite frankly donít have the time to sit on the game all day anymore, but will get my attacks in. If your clan sounds like a home for me, let me know. Oh and I usually donate about 8,000 - 10,000 troops a season.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Hey mate,
    I think you will be a great fit for us.
    We are Invictus Realm .
    CWL:Champs 2
    We are an all TH12 clan.So you can learn and teach a lot of new strategies with fellow TH12s.
    We do 25-30v all TH12s wars,so you can attack whenver you want,whoever you want.
    No pressure to 3 star all the time.We just want you do your best and practise when you can.
    We also have another clan in Champs 3 just for CWL, so everyone can take part in CWL.
    We are an adult english speaking war clan with players who are willing to learn and teach.
    We do back to back wars.
    We got almost 4:1 win loss ratio in wars.
    We were in Champs 1 few seasons ago but got demoted now we are fighting to reclaim our spot in Champs 1.
    Players from all round the world so you will get troops whenever you play.
    Donations are filled quickly.
    Unlimited troops and siege donations.We don’t have any donation ratio rule.Request as much as you want.We have many maxed players who are happy to donate.
    Visit us to see if we are a good fit for you.Say'Rak sent you' in request.
    Clan tag:#9PP98GJG
    Last edited by Rak2180; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:54 AM.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Chello95 View Post
    Completely maxed TH12 looking for a home where I can attack when I want (I work long hours) and have the autonomy to attack who I want. That being said I was long ago a league player, so I am always striving to win, and am very competitive.

I just quite frankly donít have the time to sit on the game all day anymore, but will get my attacks in. If your clan sounds like a home for me, let me know. Oh and I usually donate about 8,000 - 10,000 troops a season.
    Hello! Iím ICE, Recruiting Leaders of RA2:Insanity (Clan #LYQCRL0P) apart of the Play for Fun Family. I have personally been playing Clash of Clan since 2013. We have a lot of seasoned mature competitive working adults. We looking for TH 11 and 12s for War and CWL we are a growing clan and if you need a home and would like to grow with us, We Want You!

About Rising Asylum 2: Insanity

Who we are:

Level 14 War Clan
    Non-Stop War Clan
    Masters League III CWL
    310 War Wins
    Working adults, students, parents
    English speaking
    Very active core members

What you get with us:
    +2 level donations in Clan Castle
    Fast donations from clan mates
    Flexible participation in CWL
    Max clan games rewards
    Be part of a growing Discord community
    Clan mates who understand thereís life beyond CoC

How to join:
    Get in touch on Discord to let us know youíre requesting https://discord.gg/MHZHv2V
    For any questions, feel free to ping @ICE on our discord server.
    When you request to join please say, "ICE invited me" in your in Game Request.
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=LYQCRL0P
    Last edited by AretusJr; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:43 AM.

Hi Chello!
    I am the leader of Ghost Guards #9URJUVCG which is a very active, lvl 15, adult clan with back to back optional wars that always reaches max game rewards!
    We've got a great group of very active folks mostly from the US but do have some from other countries as well. Our clan is made up mostly of th12s and friendly challenges are readily available which makes it a great place to get some war practice. There is always someone online and troop requests are almost always filled instantly.
    We are currently in MastersII for cwl.
    Th12s choose their own war targets so they can pick the base that best suites them and can attack whenever it is convenient.
    There is no bullying or criticism here, we just expect everyone to put forth their best effort, we realize that things don't always go well and that we're all here to have fun. You can read my spiel about us by clicking the link in my signature. Stop in and check us out if we seem like a good fit! Mention that mira sent you from the forums in join request if you drop by. Look forward to seeing you in clash. Good luck in your search!

Forum Superstar
    Hi Chello, we dont push our Th12s when to attack as long as both attacks are use is all we care.

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max Clan Game. We are primarily USA based plus some International . We're Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!
    Last edited by Mu0i; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:18 PM.

Tried to send you a pm, but looks like you are maxed out on messages in your box lol. The first things you mention is attack when you want and who you want. We pretty much do wars like that with all TH12 wars because we match all 12's so players can attack who they want and when. We always max clan games and do pretty well in CWL. You would also have a spot in CWL 15v15 in Masters 1 with us. Our clan flyer is below if you are interested in more info. We are mainly in the USA. We do war searches on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings around 7-9pm est.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-merge-with-us

If you're still looking, consider Beer Pandas (Lv15 ¶ #Q9RJJR0).

We're an active war clan, with members in US and EMEA. We're looking for a few, non-rushed TH11s and Th12s, who are eager to compete in classic wars, CWL and clan games.

We do classic wars twice a week - opt in, when you can...opt out, when you can't. We're organized but not hardcore and we win a lot more than we lose.

In CWL, we recently finished 4th in Masters I - 30v30, after going undefeated the previous two months. We run a lineup of 23-27 TH12s and remaining Th11s, depending on expected opponent.

In Clan Games, we've maxed EVERY clan games event and regularly exceed 100K.

If you like what you see, join us by mentioning "Wayneman forums" in your request.

Discord: Wayneman#0509
    Kik: Wayneman14
    Line: Wayneman19

Warriors are OP

Hi Chello,

If you're still looking for a clan then we may be what you're looking for. We do however assign targets. Clan wars are a team effort after all, there's no 1v1 wars. 😁 You'd be welcome to join the Bailey main clan.

We have four active international clans in the Bailey family. All follow the general rules:
    ē English speaking only.
    ē Adults 18+
    ē Drama free
    ē Back to back wars (can opt out)

The Bailey (in-game link, forum post)
    The original clan, established in the UK about 4 years ago.
    For TH11s and TH12s.

The Bailey II (in-game link, forum post)
    Established this year originally to run a second CWL, however quickly grew in a couple of months to an active war clan. Generally TH8s to TH10s.

The Bailey III (in-game link, forum post)
    Another super active war clan, constantly a friendly competition between B2 and B3.
    Generally TH8s and TH9s.

The Bailey IV (in-game link, forum post)
    Our newest clan. Started to accommodate the fast growth of the bailey family of clans. Currently 11-0 in wars, we've never lost a war! 😁
    All TH levels welcome.

We use Discord to communicate between clans and as to assist in recruiting, strategy and planning, however it's not a requirement. If you're interested please join our Discord Server or if you don't use Discord just apply in game saying you're from the forums or just message me.

Wishing you all the best in your search.

Grimtar

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

19th level war clan
    CWL League: Champions League III
    370 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 5,581st in the world and 234th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

17th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League II
    449 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 42,714th in the world and 2,958th in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH12 - must have 120 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minimum of 20 total combined hero levels.

A Note about CWL Participation:
    Bregan is in the Champs league, so we can only run 15vs15 in CWL. We have close to 35 th12s between the 2 clans, so anyone who is not a th12 will not play CWL in the main clan. In the feeder, we run a 30vs30 with a few 12s, and some of our 11s. No th10s or th9s will be eligible for CWL, even in the feeder. Additionally, no one will ever fight in Bregan in their first CWL with my clans. Even if you are a max TH12, you will fight in Brotherhood your first CWL with us. I base the CWL lineup in Bregan on performance in CWL 12vs12.

**If Bregan is full, please go to BrotherhoodPL until a spot opens up.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Canada, Slovakia, Nepal, Japan, Morocco, Libya, Switzerland, Italy, China, The Philippines & Finland i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

Hi Chello, we are a great clan with helpful players...casual yet serious about war and not many expectations. We all have personal lives too Come check us out!