Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New 5000 trophy reset

Whens this reset 5000 thing happening?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggster View Post
    Whens this reset 5000 thing happening?

When resets always happen, at the start of a new "season". So 1d10h from when I posted this. You can find it in game by clicking on the trophy in the top left on the home or builder base.

Thanks. Yeah l know that but didnt know if the 5000 was taking effect in the next reset or after. I should of been more accurate on the asking of my question. That will explain the epic 14 loss streak from nowhere that lasted 2 days. A shunting down we go again.
    Last edited by Uggster; October 26th, 2019 at 10:25 PM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggster View Post
    Thanks. Yeah l know that but didnt know if the 5000 was taking effect in the next reset or after. I should of been more accurate on the asking of my question. That will explain the epic 14 loss streak from nowhere that lasted 2 days. A shunting down we go again.
    Lol, same thing happened to me today (although it was 3 losses) when I signed on.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    What are the thoughts on the new 5000 trophy reset? I never thought it was needed, but I know many have asked for it. In favor of it? Against it? Im curious to see if it allows more players to get to 5000 and also Im curious to see what it does to the top pushers. Some new records will be broken next season I think.
    HI
    It for me this is annormal, that we lost us trophy. I would like the take my trophy step by step. At this time I'm disappointed to. Change this please and bring me back old system play in Legendary. This sytem is awful.

For me hovering around the 4700 trophy range before the season reset, I noticed that right after I lost a ton. Worked my way back up to 4800 and recently have taken a noise dive down to 4500. Getting 3 starred much more frequently than before. Didn’t expect this much change from only resetting to 5000, but I am seeing tougher players pushed lower, which then pushes weaker players like myself lower.

end result is losing stinks.