Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Opinion on TH upgrade

I would upgrade. You’re wasting builder time at this point and Valks aren’t worth staying to upgrade. The skeleton spell is also kinda meh right now except on some niche situations. Not worth the wait. I would go to TH12 and get those Bowlers, Witches and hogs going. Also the bat spell, extra army space, bigger CC, higher heroes lvls etc. Easy decision honestly.

Any upgrades you skip still have to be done at the next level. If you want to make the next TH take even longer...

We have all seen those "Blue town hall tens" with level 7 walls and level 10 heroes. Take the shortcut to the next too many times and you will be "that guy".
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Upgrade your goblins if you use those in farming. Definitely upgrade your barbs and archers like others have said, as they affect the spawn troops for your heroes. I personally like to upgrade everything I can until I'm wasting resources, but to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    17 max archers at 12 can do some serious damage. Even at th10, max units make a difference. Throw king and queen in with max barbs and archers and you have some serious dps.
    I am not saying 17 max archers doesn't deal serious damage, I am saying there is little effect that archers spawned from AQ can make.

Due to low HP and low attack range & movement speed compared to AQ, archers spawned from AQ are either dead within 2 seconds by splash damage or multi inferno, or outgunned by the AQ herself if they stay alive.

Of course having max archers is nice, but it's not the priority you have to do compared to your main troops. And in OP case, having max Valkyrie, Wizard and Barbarian is better than maxing out archer that have limited effect in your attack result.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; October 14th, 2019 at 04:20 AM.

Go to th12, farm heros, everything else gets farmed as a by-product of de farming.

Went from TH7 to TH9(Maxed it), then skipped th10 went to th11 ( when 45/45/20 were the thing).

No regrets while rushing That account is now a max th12

2nd account same, Th 1 to th11, just storages for th upgrade, farmed heros, made it 9.11 then took it to th12, now that account has 28 walls, 2 drill upgrades and lab left
    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>26>27/41>42/40

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkySHOE View Post
    Hello guys, just want to hear some of your opinions about this. I am currently a th11 with max buildings and heroes, I need to max around 120 walls and some stuff in the lab that I don't really use that often (valkyries from DE troops; skeleton, EQ and haste spells along with lightning spell; giants, wizards, goblins, wall breakers, archers and barbarians from normal troops). Do you guys think that it's okay to start th12 upgrade or should I stay on th11 till I'm completely maxed out? My primary dilemma is in the walls, that's the thing that bothers me. I am an active war and CWL player, also plan on going from Titan to Legend league in trophies.
    Have you unlocked O.T.T.O.?

I have a TH11 alt that's not far from max, just walls & a few hero levels. So, I'll have no use for DE very soon. I won't consider upgrading until I get through11 BM levels & have the extra builder. I feel that having 6 builders at the start of TH12 will be worth the wait.

I went to th12 with one of my minis not having maxed walls, at the time of the builders potions change. My walls are currently down to 150 to go and I feared them holding me back, but honestly they haven't. My troops were maxed tho when I went. With the selection of troops that you've got left to do, I think as said before me on doing the archers/barbs and confirmed by yourself, I'd prolly hit the button. The walls really get to where they need to be if you plan out your builders nicely Gl and have fun !
    Romy
    Friends and Fun #8UU228LC (Est. Dec 10th 2014)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkySHOE View Post
    Hello guys, just want to hear some of your opinions about this. I am currently a th11 with max buildings and heroes, I need to max around 120 walls and some stuff in the lab that I don't really use that often (valkyries from DE troops; skeleton, EQ and haste spells along with lightning spell; giants, wizards, goblins, wall breakers, archers and barbarians from normal troops). Do you guys think that it's okay to start th12 upgrade or should I stay on th11 till I'm completely maxed out? My primary dilemma is in the walls, that's the thing that bothers me. I am an active war and CWL player, also plan on going from Titan to Legend league in trophies.
    You aren't actually wasting any rss, because you have still quite a bit of elixir and de upgrades to do. I would personally upgrade all troops and spells while putting gold in walls until any lab upgrade is completed (or at least the last one is upgrading while you are upgrading TH). Then I would move to TH12 without worrying too much about completing all the walls.

That's just my 2 cents

I was stuck for a long time on th11 just because of walls. I did not want to be called "rushed". Looking back I wish I had upgraded and not wasted so much time on walls. I am new th12 but my experience has been that TH12 is all about offense and most attacks are air , walls ain't worth a thang in air attack

Beast

Maxed every level except TH11... I went to 12 early to bring siege to our clan... Heroes were done but I had a long way to go on walls/buildings/troops...

Hey... it all gets done and before you know it... walls are blue and you have legends to keep your attention. (very thankful for legends btw). Do what you want to keep things interesting you'll be okay either way

(In fact if your clan is low on siege donors I might actually recommend the move.)