Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Production time.

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation Production time.

¿Será CUANDO el día que reduzca el tiempo de trabajo en cada edificio de producción?

It is incredible that you have to wait a year for a production building to have the expertise, for example the foundry building. It is 373 days if it works 24/7 and let's not say if there are imtervalos where it is not occupied or safe to obtain the 5 buildings.

https://imgur.com/a/vJUsJu2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Guillermo1996 View Post
    ¿Será CUANDO el día que reduzca el tiempo de trabajo en cada edificio de producción?

It is incredible that you have to wait a year for a production building to have the expertise, for example the foundry building. It is 373 days if it works 24/7 and let's not say if there are imtervalos where it is not occupied or safe to obtain the 5 buildings.

https://imgur.com/a/vJUsJu2
    mastery is much faster with 5 smelters. That was not the longest for me to master... the feed mills were mastered when I was way past level 100
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Still working on feed mills too. 5880 hours. Running 24/7, that's like 35 weeks? Sometimes when wheat is cheap in newspaper, I buy it and make elephant food overnight just to log those hours.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by milomilomilo View Post
    Still working on feed mills too. 5880 hours. Running 24/7, that's like 35 weeks? Sometimes when wheat is cheap in newspaper, I buy it and make elephant food overnight just to log those hours.
    Imagine how hard mastery was before the sanctuary. How'd we ever get through it?
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    Imagine how hard mastery was before the sanctuary. How'd we ever get through it?
    I did it before the sanctuary decided to make goat feed when I could for about 6 months straight
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fresh Spawn
    Ahí surge el otro problema, no importa cuánto produzca cosas, las vendo y me limito a comprar solo lo que sea necesario, hay muy poca economía, estoy en el nivel 44 y ni siquiera puedo obtener 50 mil monedas, lo intento para encontrar ofertas y revenderlas, pero tampoco podría tener los 5 edificios de fundición para aligerar el tiempo de dominio.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Ahí surge el otro problema, no importa cuánto produzca cosas, las vendo y me limito a comprar solo lo que sea necesario, hay muy poca economía, estoy en el nivel 44 y ni siquiera puedo obtener 50 mil monedas, lo intento para encontrar ofertas y revenderlas, pero tampoco podría tener los 5 edificios de fundición para aligerar el tiempo de dominio.
    All posts need to be in English please, or have an exact translation into English in the same post, as you did in the original post on this thread.

Thanks

Hay Day level 179 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Fresh Spawn
    Sorry.

There the other problem arises, no matter how much it produces things, sales and the limit of buying only what is necessary, there is very little economy, I am at level 44 and I cannot even get 50 thousand coins, I try to find offers and resell them, but neither could it have the 5 foundry buildings to lighten domain time.
    Last edited by Guillermo1996; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:03 PM.

Sorry.

There the other problem arises, no matter how much it produces things, sales and the limit of buying only what is necessary, there is very little economy, I am at level 44 and I cannot even get 50 thousand coins, I try to find offers and resell them, but neither could it have the 5 foundry buildings to lighten domain time.
    Gold coins are a big problem for low level players. One thing I can suggest is to join a neighbourhood with high level players who can help you. For example with my hood I sell them diamond rings for 1 coin, then I buy them back at full price

Quote Originally Posted by Griggy View Post
    Gold coins are a big problem for low level players. One thing I can suggest is to join a neighbourhood with high level players who can help you. For example with my hood I sell them diamond rings for 1 coin, then I buy them back at full price
    It is perfectly possible to do it without relying on the kindness of others to GIVE you coins. Make what Higher Level Players need and sell it at max price in your RSS. It will also help with mastering machines.

Corn bread
    bread

Popcorn (red/regular)

Soy sauce

cloche hats

blue hats - all woollen items

bacon & eggs

etc
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)