Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clanname change

Fresh Spawn

Clanname change

The Idea is that you can Change your Clan Name ,but you have condition for exemple:
    You can Change the Clan Name every 365 days or
    You must be Clan Level 10 or 15 to Change the Name
    Or another Idea is you must be in the cwl in the Champion Leage to Change the Name..

Sure , a good option ,has been suggested before , don't know when devs would see it

Level 258Maxed TH13

Per darian, its ruled out for now. Note the for now part. It's a bit more complicated than the player name change as there isn't an existing in game mechanism for it. As for your conditions, I dont see a need for them. I would treat it player name changes, a free one then rising gem costs each subsequent change. The main thing is it should only be able to be done by the leader, not cos or elders.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Fresh Spawn
    It would be really nice, if they could manage to do that! When our leader founded our clan, he carelessly chose a silly name. Now we've got too far and would love to rename it. Perhaps a renaming event would do it.
    Last edited by ZetaPR; October 15th, 2019 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi1040 View Post
    The Idea is that you can Change your Clan Name ,but you have condition for exemple:
    Or another Idea is you must be in the cwl in the Champion Leage to Change the Name..
    good idea could make it cost gems, darian would love that.

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPR View Post
    It would be really nice, if they could manage to do that! When our leader founded our clan, he carelessly chose a silly name. Now we've got too far and would love to rename it. Perhaps a renaming event would do it.
    +1, sounds really cool.

That is actually a pretty good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    ... It's a bit more complicated than the player name change as there isn't an existing in game mechanism for it...
    Really?
    I mean: They invented and implemented so much new stuff to the game over the last months and years - clan games, clan war leagues, training exercises, builder base, Supercell ID, TH 12, clan and player tags - that a name change appears easy to get done.
    Besides my support for a clan name change...
    I'm not sure if the inability of a later name change is expressed clearly when creating a clan.

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    cool idea by keeping the same clan tag# ofcourse.

I do not see why this could not be done although i can imagine the confusion it would create for players trying to find the clan (not the current clanmates obviously)

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:223Trophies:5489
    Thanks for the sig TerMinus Prime
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

Quote Originally Posted by NordPohl View Post
    Really?
    I mean: They invented and implemented so much new stuff to the game over the last months and years - clan games, clan war leagues, training exercises, builder base, Supercell ID, TH 12, clan and player tags - that a name change appears easy to get done.
    Besides my support for a clan name change...
    I'm not sure if the inability of a later name change is expressed clearly when creating a clan.
    My point was that adding multiple name changes was a pretty easy thing to do. The mechanism was there. Also, it appears for everyone. Clan name changes would be more like edits to clan settings. However, those are available to coleaders as well. So you have to change the interface and permissions to make it only available to the clan leader (as it should be in my opinion). It may be a relatively simple change but even those require developer resources. I'd think that fixing the recruiting tool and getting the new content ready would be higher priority. It's not ruled out forever but, from Darien's comments, it's not on the priority list either.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22