Thread: Chat in war + open chat when live atteck

Fresh Spawn

Chat in war + open chat when live atteck

Its a good way to social with other clans all around the world and expand

Quote Originally Posted by Idan1410 View Post
    Its a good way to social with other clans all around the world and expand
    Players and clans are indeed from around the world, as you noted. Which language, and characterset, will we be all forced to master just so we can "communicate with the enemy"?

They have gone though procedures to detect and punish "win trading"? So you want to open the abuse to more clans by providing direct communication between warring clans?

Global Chat gave them monitoring, enforcement and compliance issues with verbal harassment and scamming. So, it is being retired forever. Do you really believe they would close one door only to open a much wider one?

Those "Live Attacks" are not "witnessing live", which is why they are called "Live Replay". You are not actually in the battle arena.
    Last edited by rowman; October 13th, 2019 at 01:28 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Ok forget about it not a good idea

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Players and clans are indeed from around the world, as you noted. Which language, and characterset, will we be all forced to master just so we can "communicate with the enemy"?

They have gone though procedures to detect and punish "win trading"? So you want to open the abuse to more clans by providing direct communication between warring clans?

Global Chat gave them monitoring, enforcement and compliance issues with verbal harassment and scamming. So, it is being retired forever. Do you really believe they would close one door only to open a much wider one?

Those "Live Attacks" are not "witnessing live", which is why they are called "Live Replay". You are not actually in the battle arena.
    Ok what about emojis happy and positive?

Ok what about emojis happy and positive?
    A few people have suggested that in the past. Athough I have never played the game, I believe Clash Royale does that, also allowing players to optionally disable them. If anything at all is added to Clash, yes suspect it would mimic Clash Royale, as opposed to open free form text.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    A few people have suggested that in the past. Athough I have never played the game, I believe Clash Royale does that, also allowing players to optionally disable them. If anything at all is added to Clash, yes suspect it would mimic Clash Royale, as opposed to open free form text.
    I don't play royal . War is exiting and more when you have audience when you see the cheers and feeling of the spectators it will pump you even more .

I don't play royal . War is exiting and more when you have audience when you see the cheers and feeling of the spectators it will pump you even more .
    As long as they can be muted by the player, fine with me. I dont want any distractions while I'm doing war attacks. There is too much going on already in a full th12 attack.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

If you are watching what your mates are writing, during your attack, you're either distracted, or one heck of a player, that is able to do a fullfledged warattack (like T11+) and has oversight enough to chill and read.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    If you are watching what your mates are writing, during your attack, you're either distracted, or one heck of a player, that is able to do a fullfledged warattack (like T11+) and has oversight enough to chill and read.
    Im th11 max and i can actually but its not about me . I mean somthing like symbols 🥰 🤩💕🔥💥💤💯💪👏🤐😵😱😩😓🏆🏅 and such. I can see it floating on the side of the screen a little transparent even . And if its distract you u can shut it off and watch on the replay

If my 'mates' spam emotes during my warattack I'd not only close that stupid window, but have a talk to them why on earth they are spamming something like that.
    But well, maybe it's just me, not getting anything out of small pictures. If my attack is going south, I know about that. I don't need to see an emote about it.
    If I'm trashing the base, well, I'm there. I can see it.
    And I'm only talking about ppl that are actually trying to cheer you up. Not opening the can of worms for ppl, trying to annoy you on purpose with such an option.

Wouldn't mind such an option, as long I can instantly disable it for me forever.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:37 PM.