Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm aTH9

Fresh Spawn
    blackninja siempre es bueno tener tus reyes al máximo, porque te da mas potencia de ataque, del mismo modo pasa con los muros si tu los tienes max frenara con mayor eficacia a los ataques enemigos es por eso que te recomiendo tener todo max antes de subir tu th

Quote Originally Posted by Redjonh View Post
    blackninja siempre es bueno tener tus reyes al máximo, porque te da mas potencia de ataque, del mismo modo pasa con los muros si tu los tienes max frenara con mayor eficacia a los ataques enemigos es por eso que te recomiendo tener todo max antes de subir tu th
    We use English to chat here . please repost in english

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar? or want a Christmas themed Signature or Avatar
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan | Forum achievements

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    You made a severe mistake by concentrating on gold and elixir rather than changing your focus to dark elixir once you reached TH9. At TH9, every one of your attacks should aim to get >2000 DE and you literally should ignore gold and elixir. Those will naturally accumulate. Based on the levels of the other buildings you mentioned, your Heroes should be over L20 by now.
    I wasn't really that active for most part of th9 I usually just logged in attack people with 300000+ gold/elixir, upgrade what I can afford and train for the next time. So I guess my account was dead in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    I'm with Johnny on this, it looks like you've neglected your heroes.

Get your heroes to 20/20 (not ideal, but will have to do), by then your walls & defences should be done. You didn't mention the lab, but if you've maxed that out, you shouldn't be in bad shape.

At TH10 focus on your heroes; hit next until you get good DE offers & avoid using dark troops & spells. I'd go as far as tellng clanmates that you don't want to donate dark troops.
    Lab is decent excluding barb,arch,goblin,giant. I think I'm going for at least 3/4 lvl 9 walls but focusing on dark for heroes. Right now I have 131 lvl9 but I need a less costly army (cos I'm using lavaloonion) since I'm going for heroes. Still crystal 2 though.