Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: October 2019 Update - Dev Talk

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We don't design the game through democratic process. If you just look on this page alone you've got a variety of opinions. There would never be a consensus that everyone agrees with. Designing purely through community input, while on paper sounds like a great idea, ultimately makes no one happy.
    How about just restricting the global chat with pre fixed messages such as "join my clan" and "today how it's going?!"
    Hey all,
    It is with a heavy heart that we are here to inform you that we have decided not to continue the Rush Wars beta.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/RushWars/co...sing_the_game/

I'm not impressed with the recruitment labels shown. They all sounded kind of generic and fluffy. They sound like they were made by someone who has not used global as their primary recruiting area. I didn't see anything mentioning language, age, location/time zone friendly...
    Leader
    BORN TO WIN ec
    #L2YP89RU

WAR serious GAMES serious CWL relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessKeys View Post
    I'm not impressed with the recruitment labels shown. They all sounded kind of generic and fluffy. They sound like they were made by someone who has not used global as their primary recruiting area. I didn't see anything mentioning language, age, location/time zone friendly...
    adding TH level too
    problem is we get to choose just 3 options , what if we as a clan actively take part in more than 3 and give equal importance to each of the tags mentioned
    for example my clan does
    Casual normal wars, serious cwl , donation , clan games and more?

Want a forum signature ?*Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan | Forum achievements

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessKeys View Post
    Time will tell once we get our hands on it, but I see this as clunky. I see a vast majority of players and clans using the "big 3" of clan games, clan wars, and cwl.

So, when I go to recruit for CWL, I think I'll likely find mostly TH3, 4, 5 players who want to compete in CWL but realistically can't compete outside of bronze league (maybe silver). I need to filter TH9 and up for gold league, and clicking into each profile ad nauseum ain't gonna cut it.

I was hoping for something like a clan "lobby" - a chat area that can be open to the public (optionally) but can't see anything else (like war bases for example). It would also be nice to permanently ban a player from your clan/lobby to avoid abuse. But I digress.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post

I was hoping for something like a clan "lobby" - a chat area that can be open to the public (optionally) but can't see anything else (like war bases for example). It would also be nice to permanently ban a player from your clan/lobby to avoid abuse. But I digress.
    Clan lobby? Ok, that sounds cool. War chat (private) and lobby chat (open according to certain settings) with the leader/co being mods - sounds good.
    Leader
    BORN TO WIN ec
    #L2YP89RU

WAR serious GAMES serious CWL relaxed

Pro Member
    Personally, Iím liking the sound of the Recruitment Tab

The recruitment feature seems to be ineffective... just look at recruitment forums and see what people are looking for...

I’d like to search for members with max heroes and a reasonable number of war stars... a BB clan would like to recruit based on max BB trophies. A farm clan may recruit by donations maybe. Need to match numbers, not player preferences.

If you like clan wars but have weak heroes, the fact you “like” clans wars wouldn’t matter for me as a recruiter.

likewise, players would look for active clans (good donations overall / good ratio of war wins / a high CWL tier / high trophy count). The fact that the clan calls itself a “war clan” or “push clan” wouldn’t matter either...
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Pretty disappointed with this, time will tell on recruitment but I think 3 of each preference is no where near enough. I really hoped for a way to link main clan to feeder similar to tools like Clash Track. Nothing for max bases too so itís going to be a boring couple months until the Christmas one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Hey Clashers,

We know you've been waiting to find out more about this update. Here's the dev video to give an idea what to expect when the update hits.

Thanks sc for this update..i am so exited and wait for update is coming...

Quote Originally Posted by CraigA66 View Post
    So just to confirm, myself, a maxed th12 with every book, rune, hammer, potion etc, who's comfortable in a clan and doesn't want to move, that this update will have absolutely no content to make me want to play again? Another 2 months of inactivity on my behalf? 
    Yeah I am with you. Very disappointing indeed. Another empty promise of a huge update in 2 months though.....