Thread: New Idea for Saving best attack

New Idea for Saving best attack

I would like to suggest that there may be an in-game option as save your attack. There can be 5 to 10 slots to keep your best strategy and attacks saved. An option to save our best attack would make it interesting that one can share the best attack on the specific layout at any time!! It would keep memories of good attacks saved...
    THANKS,
    Manish

Welcome to the forums!

As Supercell has explained to us in the past, it is not currently possible to save replays long term simply they are not videos. Rather, they are recreations. Hence, for example, when any troop or defense spec changes, replays are always wiped out (unavailable) since those battles can no longer be exactly recreated based upon events logs.

They have also said they are looking at how they store and recreate replays, and that may change at some point.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manjosh15 View Post
    I would like to suggest that there may be an in-game option as save your attack. There can be 5 to 10 slots to keep your best strategy and attacks saved. An option to save our best attack would make it interesting that one can share the best attack on the specific layout at any time!! It would keep memories of good attacks saved...
    THANKS,
    Manish
    Great idea though it's not possible for now but i'm really looking forward to it

Level 243Maxed TH12