Thread: Long term attack strategy to focus on

Long term attack strategy to focus on

Recently upgraded to TH11 and I'm starting to think about what I want as my go-to attack strategy for progressing through th11 and into 12 (for war).

During th8-9 I was completely hooked on kill squad hogs and was quite comfortable with them. But once I came into th10, I had several people telling me how lavaloon was a superior strategy, particularly when paired with a queen walk/charge and how it had more long term potential, going into th11/12. So I shifted over to learning lavaloon for the duration of th10.

And now that I'm into th11 people keep talking about pekka smash and dragbat and what not and I'm just confused with being tugged around from one troop to the other.

So my question is, at this point in time (early th11), thinking long term, is there a strat/troop/ variant of a strat that would be worth focusing on for war which it would be worth putting most of my focus getting 'perfect' at?

As the Meta changes it's good to have experience with a large variety of troops and attacks. at the higher levels using an attack specific to a base is nearly as important as being expert level in a given attack.

Quote Originally Posted by rsid97 View Post
    what I want as my go-to attack strategy for progressing through th11 and into 12 (for war).
    I usually use Pekkabobat // KillSquad+Hogs // Pekka smash //Icegolem+BowlerWitch in war

Quote Originally Posted by rsid97 View Post
    ~
    Snip
    ~

So my question is, at this point in time (early th11), thinking long term, is there a strat/troop/ variant of a strat that would be worth focusing on for war which it would be worth putting most of my focus getting 'perfect' at?
    Pekkabobat or Pekka smash
    concentrate on maxing your
    pekka and bat spell

Miner is good for farming and war too

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar? or want a Christmas themed Signature or Avatar
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan | Forum achievements

Centennial Club
    Lavaloon (with any kind of variant: kill squad, queen charge, suicide heroes, electrone etc) is a solid strategy at any TH level so if you've mastered it at TH10 I would concentrate on it at TH11 as well.

I personally am mostly using dragbat (very simplye composition: 11 dragons, 8 loons, 6 bat spells, 3 freezes, a rage spell stoneslammer and 2 max bats + max loons in cc).

It works quite fine vs max TH11s. If things go wrong chances of a 3 star are still possible. If thing go really wrong a 2 star is almost guaranteed (vs many TH12 as well, which in CWL is huge).

GL

You can never go wrong learning laloon. It hasn't ever been a bad attack.

Unlike every other ground attack and dragon based attacks, you can adapt the laloon armies to attack any single base. But it is really a skilled attack.

Even if laloon is not the meta, it can still wreck bases if you're good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    As the Meta changes it's good to have experience with a large variety of troops and attacks. at the higher levels using an attack specific to a base is nearly as important as being expert level in a given attack.
    I agree. It's good to have all troops upgraded so You can always change strategy.