Thread: Noticed a glitch, has anyone else seen it ?

Noticed a glitch, has anyone else seen it ?

I was watching the replay of my versus battles and noticed my battle machine goes straight to the crusher every time. While my opponents battle machine does everything it can to avoid the crushers.
    Is this a glitch, and has anyone else noticed the same? Maybe it can be addressed in a future update.
    Last edited by Chuckd103177; October 13th, 2019 at 08:29 AM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckd103177 View Post
    I was watching the replay of my versus battles and noticed my battle machine goes straight to the crusher every time. While my opponents battle machine does everything it can to avoid the crushers.
    Is this a glitch, and has anyone else noticed the same? Maybe it can be addressed in a future update.
    If your BM is aiming for a crusher every time, perhaps you should look at your deployment. Looks like your opponents have got it sussed. No need to blame a glitch.

I think this is an example of Observer Bias rather than a glitch.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckd103177 View Post
    This tells me your base setup probably isn't the best, if this is the case. Look at the pathing your base lays out and compare that to the bases you attack.

Centennial Club
    fairly likely it's pulled to guardpost troops.

sometimes it can be part of the strategy to have something else pull the guardpost troops to a spot that the bm will then aggro to, safely away from a crusher. it can affect hog glider deployment, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    This tells me your base setup probably isn't the best, if this is the case. Look at the pathing your base lays out and compare that to the bases you attack.
    This is fairly true.
    It also means the same BM AI works consistently on the OP base. OP need a change in his base design.

Offensively, like many had said OP need to deploy BM differently to avoid the Crusher.