Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The time for war is set

The time for war is set

The time for the final battle is always the most important. Therefore, it was necessary to set the time for the battle. 3h, 6h, 9h, 12h...

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

War day lasts 24 hours, and no battle is more important than any other, though the last few can seem so.

And the time of the final battle is of no importance whatsoever. But what is it you want to change?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by thanhfantasy View Post
    The time for the final battle is always the most important. Therefore, it was necessary to set the time for the battle. 3h, 6h, 9h, 12h...
    i'm not sure of what you are saying , some kind of an alarm or a reminder?

Level 258Maxed TH13

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

War day lasts 24 hours, and no battle is more important than any other, though the last few can seem so.

And the time of the final battle is of no importance whatsoever. But what is it you want to change?
    I went to work, and I played max hall12. at the end of the war. I had to choose between having to hit the base top or the middle base to win. without affecting the time I go to work. I just want that.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by thanhfantasy View Post
    I went to work, and I played max hall12. at the end of the war. I had to choose between having to hit the base top or the middle base to win. without affecting the time I go to work. I just want that.
    I don't see how any rational change to the game could possibly help you there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)