Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No trophies when revenge attacking

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Even if this were implemented, the only bases you'd be offered would probably not be worth it. Whenever a guard ends, a base is offered to the general playing pool 5 minutes before it becomes available for a revenge attack. A base with decent loot will be flattened, you'd only get the bases with poor loot.

I don't understand why some people are so hung up on revenge. It doesn't matter where you get your loot, so just raid someone else.
    For some its fun to take revenge you can't force anyone to play according to you and even i can't say to have revenge match instead

Everyone has it's own reason to play Game

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    For some its fun to take revenge you can't force anyone to play according to you and even i can't say to have revenge match instead

Everyone has it's own reason to play Game
    Okay, so you get your revenge; whoop de doo. You've just wasted half an hour (hero regeneration), plus resources, for little, no even a negative return.

You'll have to clarify "forced to play according to..."; the lack of punctuation makes interpretation pure guesswork.

So sorry! not that good with English but here when i said you that doesn't mean particularly to you only here you was used to show common minds who think it's waste of time and resources

BTW got good loot from revenges many times
    Every coin has 2 sides some one sees positive someone sees negative both are correct at there place it's just there opinion which don't match

And the line you r saying to explain
    My way of playing is different and yours is different i can't say play like me and u can't say the same

Hope this clear your doubts
    Last edited by Powerpunch; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Question for you, If you do 8-10 attacks a day, are you willing to offer your base up for revenge 8-10 times every day while you are under VG, and if your VG is during your night while you are asleep, you will have empty traps/ no CC troops and sleeping heroes on your defenses after the 3rd or 4th attack.

Do you really want to have this change implemented?
    The big issue previously used to be the win/trophy trading. I think that is less of an issue now that legends is different, but what Warios says right here is a very good point at any trophy level.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.