Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Veteran Player Assistance - Shovel of Obstacle

Veteran Player Assistance - Shovel of Obstacle

I've been playing Clash of Clans since its release in 2012 and have been gathering obstacles since then. Since the introduction of shovels, I have only gotten a hold of 3 shovels.

However, since I don't have control over the position of obstacles, event obstacles have spawned in limited spots. Besides, gem boxes, I haven't had a default obstacles spawn in for over a year, going on 2 years.

I'd like to reposition the obstacles without having to remove a majority of them. To make space for new obstacles, including this year's Halloween and Christmas obstacles.

I can provide pictures of my base, even the search tag to show my obstacles and how little spawn space there is for new ones.

Without looking at a picture, if you have the max regular obstacles spawned already (which i guess from your post), you should be able to move any special one to a new place where nothing does spawn on it's own, to create a valid spawnpoint for a new special one to appear in.
    So with a bit of luck, those three shovels should end up in three new event decorations you're looking for.

Unless I got a wrong idea of your point. So a picture would at least help my understanding of your problem.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus993 View Post
    I've been playing Clash of Clans since its release in 2012 and have been gathering obstacles since then. Since the introduction of shovels, I have only gotten a hold of 3 shovels.

However, since I don't have control over the position of obstacles, event obstacles have spawned in limited spots. Besides, gem boxes, I haven't had a default obstacles spawn in for over a year, going on 2 years.

I'd like to reposition the obstacles without having to remove a majority of them. To make space for new obstacles, including this year's Halloween and Christmas obstacles.

I can provide pictures of my base, even the search tag to show my obstacles and how little spawn space there is for new ones.
    That doesn't sem to make sense to me.

If you can move an obstacle to a space, then one could spawn in that space. There aren't many situations where moving an obstacle will make more spawning space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

The obstacles are in their original spawns.
    My search tag is:
    #J229C8PR
    Maximus