Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Base layout improvement

Base layout improvement

Hello! I regret my English I hope you can understand me. My idea is to be able to give name to the villages or that some kind of statistics can be loaded. For example:
    - 3 attacks of a star in clan war
    - only 2 100% received in 20 wars.
    etc.
    There is also the idea of ​​the name, it would simply be that, in order to help you in memory. For example:
    -Base copied from Oskivm
    -First own base.
    -Best war base.
    -Good vs Dragons
    This would help a lot to people who stop playing a couple of weeks or are very busy with other issues to be able to come back and say, this village was the best for clan league, this one for league legend .. since if you have 6 or more Good villages make it difficult to determine which one was optimal in each situation. I know that the idea of ​​statistics is difficult because of the amount of extra data that would be used, but I think that the name would be good. Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by ManuelPendragon; 1 Week Ago at 09:00 PM.

If you could filter the best base for - as you're suggesting - clan league, lots of ppl will start using it. Others would notice that and create the perfect strategy against it, so it's value will drop fast. so others copying the base - since it's suggested as best base - will end up in one of the worst bases actually, since lots of ppl will now know the best strategy against it.

So the suggestion will backfire on itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    If you could filter the best base for - as you're suggesting - clan league, lots of ppl will start using it. Others would notice that and create the perfect strategy against it, so it's value will drop fast. so others copying the base - since it's suggested as best base - will end up in one of the worst bases actually, since lots of ppl will now know the best strategy against it.

So the suggestion will backfire on itself.
    It is not a filter. It is for yourself. Give your village a name to help you with memory, just that. The same with statistics, that only you can see them.

So you get the statistics for your own villages, how the attacks worked out on every design? Okay, I guess now I get your suggestion.
    Nothing I think will benefit lots of ppl honestly, but I'm someone to look at that on my own, whil making my own adjustments.

Wouldn't mind something like that getting implemented, since it wouldn't harm anyone.

So you get the statistics for your own villages, how the attacks worked out on every design? Okay, I guess now I get your suggestion.
    Nothing I think will benefit lots of ppl honestly, but I'm someone to look at that on my own, whil making my own adjustments.

Wouldn't mind something like that getting implemented, since it wouldn't harm anyone.
    exactly. I think that the idea of ​​being able to give names to your villages is simple and useful, as I said earlier for the fact of helping with memory, especially for people who don't play so much. If you have different designs, you can simply name them. Good against dragons, good against hogriders, etc. I agree with what you say about statistics, it is not something important but maybe someone likes it.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6

He isn't even talkoing about staitistics.

What he wants is to be able to name his bases, so that he can remember which one did well in which circumstances. I can see this being of value for those who have bought the extra base slots. Not so much for us regulars with just the 3+3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    He isn't even talkoing about staitistics.

What he wants is to be able to name his bases, so that he can remember which one did well in which circumstances. I can see this being of value for those who have bought the extra base slots. Not so much for us regulars with just the 3+3.
    Agreed, I was thrown off by the first part of his post. But those were names, not statistics.