Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Need help my account was banned permanently by mistake 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Banned

Need help my account was banned permanently by mistake 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Sir,my account was banned permanently saying that I selled or attempted to sell my account by mistake,I didn't had enough internet balance to login in the game,in that time,my brother who have access to my gmail account,signed in and played the game,when he changed the name,it was locked i think,he tried to unlock my account.My friend who noticed my account leaving the clan said to me,I tried to login with his internet,I tried to contact help and support they didn't reply me immediately so i thought next day i will see their reply,but showed me I was banned ,so i couldn't explain my side explanation.
    ��������������������������������

I am th12 clasher, please help me ������������������������������
    I tried to contact supercell support team,but i got only automated repy,only once one person saying that i am closing this ticket since i request many times.

Please help me to unban my account sir, I will be grateful to you till my death.

Name of the village: (redacted by Forum Moderator)
    Name of the Alliance -(redacted)
    Xp level and TH level - 177 and 12
    Player Tag (#redacted)

I have mentioned everything what had happened, please unban my account, I couldn't sleep well for past two days.������������������������������

Thank you
    Vikash
    Last edited by Cowslips; 1 Week Ago at 08:25 PM. Reason: Removing personal information

Quote Originally Posted by Vikash99 View Post
    that time,my brother who have access to my gmail account,signed in and played the game,when he changed the name,it was locked i think,he tried to unlock my account.
    Finaly the truth after telling us two different storys.
    you shared your village with your brother and that is forbidden. Bans are final no matter how many times you post here on forum.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikash99 View Post
    Sir,my account was banned permanently saying that I selled or attempted to sell my account by mistake,I didn't had enough internet balance to login in the game,in that time,my brother who have access to my gmail account,signed in and played the game,when he changed the name,it was locked i think,he tried to unlock my account.My friend who noticed my account leaving the clan said to me,I tried to login with his internet,I tried to contact help and support they didn't reply me immediately so i thought next day i will see their reply,but showed me I was banned ,so i couldn't explain my side explanation.
    ��������������������������������

I am th12 clasher, please help me ������������������������������
    I tried to contact supercell support team,but i got only automated repy,only once one person saying that i am closing this ticket since i request many times.

Please help me to unban my account sir, I will be grateful to you till my death.

Name of the village: (redacted by Forum Moderator)
    Name of the Alliance -(redacted)
    Xp level and TH level - 177 and 12
    Player Tag (#redacted)

I have mentioned everything what had happened, please unban my account, I couldn't sleep well for past two days.������������������������������

Thank you
    Vikash
    Breaches of terms of service can - and do - result in accounts being banned, as you have found.

Thread closed

Hay Day level 179 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51