Thread: TV Royale.. but in Clash of clans! Clash TV

TV Royale.. but in Clash of clans! Clash TV

I think TV Royale is really valuable in CR, which is why I think something similar in COC would go a long way!

I think CR takes place in the future to CoC. I think CoC takes place in medival times, and CR takes place in ~1800-1900, so having a TV in CoC wouldn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    I think CR takes place in the future to CoC. I think CoC takes place in medival times, and CR takes place in ~1800-1900, so having a TV in CoC wouldn't make sense.
    It's a fantasyworld. And there are a lot of things that don't apply to a 'medieval' world. Like the boombox the grand warden is holding in his popstar-skin.

It can be called something else 😂 but it would be helpful the same way its used in CR

It could be a time traveling item came from a time portal or brought by aliens

Level 242Maxed TH12

You are correct. Clash is weird. I would have used the "they trapped sound in a box like they trapped a storm cloud into a Tesla" card, but that would only help the idea. It would fit into CoC. An alien arm from star wars would make sense in CoC.

I would actually like this for legend league. It would definetaly promote new bases as more could learn to take down Internet bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Strat51 View Post
    I would actually like this for legend league. It would definetaly promote new bases as more could learn to take down Internet bases.
    Yeah and it would be good for people to learn different attack strategies and maybe encourage people to design their own bases