Thread: General account problems

Fresh Spawn

General account problems

I didn't think much of it, but after yesterday it is rather odd.
    Two issues:
    1. The builder potions have always been x8 as opposed to x10 times faster on my account which is odd.
    2. I've got 300 wall pieces. I wanted to do a specific build that I looked up from YouTube. I have re-done it so many times..i literally spent 4 hours yesterday doing this and I always come with 1 wall piece less...despite the fact that the gentleman who did the YouTube video also uses 300 wall pieces.
    I'm 100% certain that I'm doing it the correct way, since I tried all sorts of ways. The problem is that each time the outcome is the same: 1 wall piece less..

Quote Originally Posted by darkmat View Post
    1. The builder potions have always been x8 as opposed to x10 times faster on my account which is odd.
    It is always 10 times speed.

2. I've got 300 wall pieces. I wanted to do a specific build that I looked up from YouTube. I have re-done it so many times..i literally spent 4 hours yesterday doing this and I always come with 1 wall piece less...despite the fact that the gentleman who did the YouTube video also uses 300 wall pieces.
    I'm 100% certain that I'm doing it the correct way, since I tried all sorts of ways. The problem is that each time the outcome is the same: 1 wall piece less..
    Maybe photoshop or you did something wrong.