Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Builder hall Needs extra loot

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitrang98 View Post
    So you’re saying OTTO builders purpose is limited to upgrade cheap buildings only ? It doesn’t make any sense. Also how we will get max base magically if we get some more loot ? imo current loot is not enough to keep both builders busy. If we get 5 instead of 3 win bonus it will be very helpful.
    YES, I'm saying that OTTO has pretty limited purpose.

The Builder Base is designed for 1 builder and it's possible to play it just fine with ONE builder, BECAUSE a limited amount of resources is available.

The only way, that we would be able to keep both builders busy is, if the 8 hour reset of a Battle Fest was in effect .. But, I feel that the ship has left on THAT event for now. Most consistent Builder Base players will be going into "just walls left"-mode pretty soon anyway.

The number of Resource giving attacks will probably not get changed, because there is no reason for it.

Personally, I think that Builder Base is hard enough with ONE defence down for upgrades and there is no WAY, that I'll put 2 of them, down. So, yeah .. OTTO is only useful for overlapping upgrades a bit and in such a way that you never have 2 defenses down.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Australian Independence
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    ...Personally, I think that Builder Base is hard enough with ONE defence down for upgrades and there is no WAY, that I'll put 2 of them, down. So, yeah .. OTTO is only useful for overlapping upgrades a bit and in such a way that you never have 2 defenses down.

/Affront
    I can and confirm that.

I put an AT down at the vey end of last season, because I had the loot at 20% discount. I was already upgrading my LL to 8, so I had to attack, or miss loot.

Never again!

Forum Legend
    Otto on BB seems to be limited to the following
    1 overlap building of cheap buildings
    2 ability to upgrade walls while other upgrade is going on to avoid loot overflow
    3 ability to upgrade both an elixir upgrade and gold upgrade at the same time
    4 ability to easily spend rune of builder gold or rune of builder elixir
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Otto on BB seems to be limited to the following
    1 overlap building of cheap buildings
    2 ability to upgrade walls while other upgrade is going on to avoid loot overflow
    3 ability to upgrade both an elixir upgrade and gold upgrade at the same time
    4 ability to easily spend rune of builder gold or rune of builder elixir
    You forgot the most important, clear obstacles while builder is busy if you are OCD about them like I am.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I suspect players that get their 3 wins per day will have no trouble upgrading faster than the rate at which new content is added. Thus, no more loot is needed.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    You forgot the most important, clear obstacles while builder is busy if you are OCD about them like I am.
    Oh yeah, that is a nice feature the gems must flow
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Elder
    Even without extra loot, you have a minimum 12 months to max.

I was max 8 before the update and have only 9 gold upgrades left (all the cheapest ones), 5 elixir upgrades. And a year of no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Personally, I think that Builder Base is hard enough with ONE defence down for upgrades and there is no WAY, that I'll put 2 of them, down. So, yeah .. OTTO is only useful for overlapping upgrades a bit and in such a way that you never have 2 defenses down.
    I had my multi mortar and lava launcher upgrading at the same time for a couple of days. It was easy. Of course, I was in the 3500 trophy range and getting a pretty consistent 100% three star rate, so...
    Last edited by Himewad; 1 Hour Ago at 03:17 AM.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////