Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Builder hall Needs extra loot

Quote Originally Posted by Chitrang98 View Post
    Only if youíre not max 🙄 but fortunately Iím max🙂
    I am maxed too. But seriously → what do you eant with more loot in bb? You are faster maxed and than you might ask for new stuff her.😝🙄

I dont think that there will be any more loot before bh 10 arrives.

Centennial Club MuhammadIqbal158's Avatar
    After getting second builder in builder hall itís useless as there is no other way to earn more loot then fix amount of loot you get from daily 3 attacks.it took 4 days to gather loot for upgrade one defense.and the time it need to be completed is same 4-5 days.there should be another way to get more loot in builder base.
    If you don't like BB for any reason, don't play on BB. Or, play it only to get the 6th Builder and Gems. After that, there is no need to do anything. Wait for the loot from the Gold Mine or Elixir Colector and only upgrade if the required loot is sufficient. That's what I do🤪

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadIqbal158 View Post
    If you don't like BB for any reason, don't play on BB. Or, play it only to get the 6th Builder and Gems. After that, there is no need to do anything. Wait for the loot from the Gold Mine or Elixir Colector and only upgrade if the required loot is sufficient. That's what I do浪
    Be like Muhammad...

(also post BB stuff in the BB subforum)

Centennial Club
    The philosophy of the builder base appears to be more focused on direct and quick battles without any waiting time, not so much on developing you base (just one builder plus O,T.T.O, groups of walls,...).

It is meant to be different from the experience in the main village. For me, there is nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadIqbal158 View Post
    If you don't like BB for any reason, don't play on BB. Or, play it only to get the 6th Builder and Gems. After that, there is no need to do anything. Wait for the loot from the Gold Mine or Elixir Colector and only upgrade if the required loot is sufficient. That's what I do🤪
    I never said I donít like builder base. Read before replying. Iím talking about some extra loot we can get if possible other then daily 3 loot bonuses.so we can use both builder and increase development speed.🙄

Pro Member
    Don’t forget you get the Clock Tower Boost 3 Times a Day

I never said I don’t like builder base. Read before replying. I’m talking about some extra loot we can get if possible other then daily 3 loot bonuses.so we can use both builder and increase development speed.

New Bloke/Chick
    Sometimes i need to wait for 1 day gap with my single builder as loot is not enough for upgrades, even single builder needs to wait there .then about second builder ohhh. It was players who didnt cared a lot sometime before. now its developers.😂😂

Forum Legend
    Builder Base is designed around a principle saying, that 1 builder is enough.

OTTO just allows you to do a slight overlap on certain cheap buildings (or structures that use opposite resources) for short periods of time..

OTTO does NOT magically allow you to max out Builder Base extremely much faster, than if you do NOT have OTTO.

(People, self included, have been saying this here on the forum, for months)

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Builder Base is designed around a principle saying, that 1 builder is enough.

OTTO just allows you to do a slight overlap on certain cheap buildings (or structures that use opposite resources) for short periods of time..

OTTO does NOT magically allow you to max out Builder Base extremely much faster, than if you do NOT have OTTO.

(People, self included, have been saying this here on the forum, for months)

/Affront
    So youíre saying OTTO builders purpose is limited to upgrade cheap buildings only ? It doesnít make any sense. Also how we will get max base magically if we get some more loot ?🙄 imo current loot is not enough to keep both builders busy. If we get 5 instead of 3 win bonus it will be very helpful.

So you’re saying OTTO builders purpose is limited to upgrade cheap buildings only ? It doesn’t make any sense. Also how we will get max base magically if we get some more loot ?�� imo current loot is not enough to keep both builders busy. If we get 5 instead of 3 win bonus it will be very helpful.
    Dont see the need. The theme of the otto addition was master builder wanted to travel implying the help was intended for main hall. Its had enough attacking with one defense down, two would not be fun. Even with the current loot cycles, I'm almost done with lab and only have a handful of defenses left. I'll be maxed long before th10 arrives.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22