Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Endgame Items for Max TH 12

Endgame Items for Max TH 12

If you expected something, here you go. The ideas that were here sucked, gotta wait another year for better ideas.
    Last edited by Bodgey; 1 Week Ago at 10:28 PM.

1. Resource conversion is ruled out. This includes converting resources to gem.
    2. Also ruled out as it's also resource conversion. Magic items are considered resources.
    3. I don't really have an opinion of this one. I just don't see any need for it.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 51 | AQ 53 | GW 20 |

A similar idea to 1 is ruled out where people would just drain their resources. #1 suggests to reuse those resources by putting them directly into the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    A similar idea to 1 is ruled out where people would just drain their resources. #1 suggests to reuse those resources by putting them directly into the economy.
    It doesnt put ANY resources into the economy. It takes resources directly out of the economy because it vanishes into the form of gems that cannot be stolen by attackers. When people say "economy" they are referring to loot that can be stolen from other players. Converting resources to gems removes all that loot that can be stolen, thus there is less loot in the economy.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 51 | AQ 53 | GW 20 |

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Both of those ideas are ruled out, and for very good reason.

It isn't "a similar idea" to 1, it is anything to allow youo to convert one type of resource to another is ruled out. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Endgame Items for Max TH 12 ...

I believe that some people look at "Max 12" the wrong way, as if it is an "endgame" state. It is not, history tells us that. Many reached the (then maxed) TH 10 state, followed by the (then maxed) TH 11 state, and now the (for now) maxed TH 12 state. Heck, for TH 12 alone, I cannot count the number of "then max" states I reached! Reached max, new hero levels added, reach max again and more walls allowed added, reach max again, some defensive levels increased, reached max again and Bat Spell and some new troop levels added, reached max again ...... and so on.

The game really needs not anything for the "endgame" since there is no endgame state at this time. Nor does it need something for us "temporarily maxed for today" players to spend resources on in my own opinion since max is exactly that, a temporary state. Now let us say they added something today that consumes mega resources each month, as is suggested. TH 13 released and then what? People would have to someway, somehow, both farm for upgrades while at the same time continue feeding the "endgame resource dump"?
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 06:58 PM.

Nevermind. Rowman has told me that once again I milked ideas too hard time to go into resting for another year...

Nevermind. Rowman has told me that once again I milked ideas too hard time to go into resting for another year...
    Welcome to ifr. It's a tough, grouchy crowd. Guilty of That myself at times.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22