Thread: Option to lock original trees

Fresh Spawn

Option to lock original trees

It's heart breaking to put so much effort to keep the lovely original trees only to see them go *poof* after a simple <swipe/swipe> to navigate around the farm.

What about:

Settings > Adv. Settings > Lock original trees: Prevent original trees from being cut down

I would use this option now that I have opened all the land and want to keep things as they are.

I agree with the decision to not be able to purchase the original trees. It brings a level of disciple and forces thought in design. But when this goes up in smoke in a single instant, after painstakingly harvesting trees all around them, from a simple double-swipe navigation move, well - it's painful!

Thanks for an amazing game,
    Mark

New Bloke/Chick
    Oh yes i want that too, i have lost many tree’s that way, cut them down by accident ����. My fingers sometimes live their own life��

YES! Those accidental chops are tear worthy!

When I first started playing I had read about not chopping them.... but didn't fully understand the "why not" aspect..... now I do and wish I hadn't.

I'd like to be able to put back the original trees, bushes, rocks, log/water bog thing-y, etc. whether I removed them accidentally or because I want them back later on. I kept as much as I could because it's not in my nature to destroy. You should see where I live in real life. I took down no trees for my house, but then DISH took down one or two for the satellite dish and it breaks my heart because now that I've cancelled them, I can see how it was a pretty dumb decision. I've made pretty dumb decisions on my Hay Day farm too and that's why I'd like the option to restore the originals. Yes, it's not realistic to restore something that you destroyed, but then how much of the game is realistic LOL!? Like I said, I took down very little, but in the beginning it's hard to fit everything and not destroy the originals. Now that my farm is huge, I could easily fit the originals with everything and I constantly think about having them back.
    Game Center: SweetOzarksGirl
    Friend Book Tag: #Q09JCRGL
    Farm Name: My Sweet Ozarks Farm / Level 120

Quote Originally Posted by ApexMark View Post
    It's heart breaking to put so much effort to keep the lovely original trees only to see them go *poof* after a simple <swipe/swipe> to navigate around the farm.

What about:

Settings > Adv. Settings > Lock original trees: Prevent original trees from being cut down

I would use this option now that I have opened all the land and want to keep things as they are.

I agree with the decision to not be able to purchase the original trees. It brings a level of disciple and forces thought in design. But when this goes up in smoke in a single instant, after painstakingly harvesting trees all around them, from a simple double-swipe navigation move, well - it's painful!

Thanks for an amazing game,
    Mark

I agree that being able to ‘lock’ them would be great.

However, those of us who have been playing a long time and have had several accidents would like to be able to get/buy them back.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)