Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost village help!

Lost village help!

My village was compromised...so it was locked by COC on my request,now for recovering it, they are asking in which clan it was,but it was not in any clan when locked, what should I do? I remember the last clan it was in and also the last clan I played clan wars in too(both r different) but it isn't accepting either... And as it is bot it doesn't understand what "No clan" is and declines my req... What to do?

Nobody on these forums can help you. Your only recourse is going back to customer support unfortunately. You can also try contacting them out of game via email...

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ontact-us&l=en

a peace of advice , if you've recovered your village , connect it to a supercellID asap

Level 242Maxed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    a peace of advice , if you've recovered your village , connect it to a supercellID asap
    It's already connected and that is what makes it difficult, bcoz if my village connected to google account was compromised I would have had to just change password of email address and it would block that person but supercell ID makes it difficult.

He gave you my solution in few hours? My solution to you??how?why?
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 1 Week Ago at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaranP345 View Post
    It's already connected and that is what makes it difficult, bcoz if my village connected to google account was compromised I would have had to just change password of email address and it would block that person but supercell ID makes it difficult.
    The problem is how does someone else got your supercell id?🙄

Maybe english is not his first language. It can take several days until you get an answere from support. Use the link above to contact the inagme support out of the game.
    https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ontact=1&p=web

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    No, that's not the case at all. If you give someone access to your account, they can retain that access regardless of what you do with your Google email account. There is no downside to the Supercell ID.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 673 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Forum Champion

Already on SC ID? Then how did you come to lose the account in the first place? The only way I know is to enter your SC ID into someone else’s device which is an incredibly bad idea. Or, you were scammed. Did some random player offer you his base because he didn’t want it anymore? Did he tell you to enter an email address into your SC ID? If that’s the case, then you basically gave your base away to a scammer.