Thread: Upgrade buildings from within layout editor

Upgrade buildings from within layout editor

I would like to make it possible to be able to upgrade buildings and walls etc... from within the layout editor. I have a specific layout where I bunch all the different buildings together to show what level they are and what I need to work on so it would be handy to be able to upgrade them from within this view.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMarvel180 View Post
    I would like to make it possible to be able to upgrade buildings and walls etc... from within the layout editor. I have a specific layout where I bunch all the different buildings together to show what level they are and what I need to work on so it would be handy to be able to upgrade them from within this view.
    That would be nice. I also use that type of layout, but your idea would make it easier.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Centennial Club
    I've often wished for that ability myself.

Forum Veteran
    I also have a development base; but I'd really, really like to be able to upgrade my walls in the editor using "view walls" on my active base.

I've lost count of the times I've overlooked one because it's been obscured by a building or trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    I've lost count of the times I've overlooked one because it's been obscured by a building or trap.
    I agree this would be a nice feature! A workaround to find that missing wall to upgrade or whatever else is to go to the builder icon on the main village and touch the suggested upgrade. It will take you right to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    I also have a development base; but I'd really, really like to be able to upgrade my walls in the editor using "view walls" on my active base.

Iíve done that so many times myself haha it just makes things easier to keep track of this way as well

Millennial Club
    100% agree