Thread: Builder base unbalanced

Fresh Spawn

Builder base unbalanced

I'm builder hall 5 and I haven't rushed at all. I keep getting put up against people that are 2 maybe 3 builder halls higher then me. I'm loosing 9 out of 10 battles and I have even tried dropping a few hundred trophies and still the same issue. Can there not be a update that ads a better balancing system maybe builder hall having its own level rather than being linked to the main level. I'm literelly thinking about just giving up on it because I'm not getting anywhere unless I sit there for hours attacking just to get loot on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Z3eVo View Post
    I'm builder hall 5 and I haven't rushed at all.
    Builderbase isnt like mainvillage. Rushing in builderbase has no disadvantage like mainvillag → moreover it gives you advantage.

I keep getting put up against people that are 2 maybe 3 builder halls higher then me. I'm loosing 9 out of 10 battles and I have even tried dropping a few hundred trophies and still the same issue.
    Matchmakin in bb isnt based on the progress of your base or builderhall itself→ it is based on your trophies only. The higher you go the more powerfull enemies you will see but otherwise there are a lot of people with strong bases in lower trophies as well.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Unfair-matches

Can there not be a update that ads a better balancing system maybe builder hall having its own level rather than being linked to the main level. I'm literelly thinking about just giving up on it because I'm not getting anywhere unless I sit there for hours attacking just to get loot on there.
    Builderbase matching is not linked to mainvillage. Linked to your mainvillage are gear ups and the sixth builder. For your whole clash of clans account there are achievments and the gem mine which gives you gems.

Advices for you:
    Rush your builderhall to maximum first and then the rest of your base. With the higher builderhall level you have more buildings/defenses that hurts your opponent very much because the mathcmaking is based on trophies only. you will win more battles → win trophies → join higher leagues for loot bonus → earn more loot → progress faster.