Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle Machine

Battle Machine

I am grateful SC allowed the BM to survive a little longer than it used to. But man is it still dumb as a nail. It is so frustrating to watch it bang on a wall for half the battle just to stop at the last hit walk ten paces and start banging on another section of the same wall! Or watch it walk over here, then walk over there and go back and forth not knowing what to hit. Please give him a target. TH would be ideal but anything would be helpful.
    The coolest would be if we could target things and he would attack it. Instead of us touching the screen to reboot his ability, (which is kinda petty to me) what if it automatically activated but we could touch any object on the screen and he would target that object?

Honestly I feel the BM AI is better than ever, there was an un-announced change when BH9 was introduced, if I am not mistaken.

I use Minion Drops and when all troops are dead, BM is only deployed to get the BH. If BH is destroyed, BM to add some percentage. BM never do any re-target in my attack (since there are no other troops that might affect his target AI), even if he needs to punch some walls to reach BH, if the deploy position is correct BM will go for the intended target.

Unless of course, the intended target was destroyed, that's when he re-target to other buildings, in which case, he will hit walls for a while, and then walk some distance to hit his new target.

I still think battle master needs more buffing the crushes just crunch him he should be as strong as the pikas I dies far to quick you would think at lvl 30 he would be way stronger then he is even the larva knocks him about please fix him 😜👍

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBunyip View Post
    I still think battle master needs more buffing the crushes just crunch him he should be as strong as the pikas I dies far to quick you would think at lvl 30 he would be way stronger then he is even the larva knocks him about please fix him ����
    Any stronger and it would be a 3 star fest at bh9. You have to plan your attacks around the crushers and the mega tesla. I always save a couple hogs to stun them. Quite often, the bm is my last troop standing as he bumbles around the base cleaning up the trash. Probably as annoying as those sneaky archer attacks as I frequently use almost 3 minutes.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

^^^
    Exactly
    He is still quite good

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlinder View Post
    I Instead of us touching the screen to reboot his ability, (which is kinda petty to me) what if it automatically activated but we could touch any object on the screen and he would target that object?
    Cool, sure. Practical? Not at all. The game is not designed with direct troop control in mind.

And yeah he is as dumb as a box of rocks. Survivability is OK i think. Walking around 4 wall segments to his death is just stupid.

The coolest would be if we could target things and he would attack it. Instead of us touching the screen to reboot his ability, (which is kinda petty to me) what if it automatically activated but we could touch any object on the screen and he would target that object?
    I actually prefer touching the screen myself. There's one scenario in particular I can think of - I send in my lvl 30 BM to mash a lvl 8 wall. I use the ability right away. Nothing else is hitting the BM at this point. The ability becomes available before he breaks through the wall. Rather than using it immediately, I wait until he finishes breaking the wall, and then activate the ability. The reason is, I want him to use his 3 boosted hits to take out a defense faster (when stuff is hitting him), rather than wasting one or two on the wall (when nothing is hitting him).

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

Forum Legend
    Ever since the giant cannon stopped 1 or 2 shooting him he seems really good. Occasionally he can be dumb as a bag of rocks but no moreso than most BB troops.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

I am grateful SC allowed the BM to survive a little longer than it used to. But man is it still dumb as a nail. It is so frustrating to watch it bang on a wall for half the battle just to stop at the last hit walk ten paces and start banging on another section of the same wall! Or watch it walk over here, then walk over there and go back and forth not knowing what to hit. Please give him a target. TH would be ideal but anything would be helpful.
    I have the same experience. Sometimes the BM walks past 4 or 5 devices, before it hits something. And yes, lots of usueless wall bangings while another target is even closer in range. Sadly I don't have anything to copy the fight to prove something.
    I don't believe pointing at targets is something good. The fun of the game is that you lose control when you drop your troops and see what you have planned is carried out. Sometimes it fails, sometimes it doesn't. Though I still agree with Berlinder that the BM is one of the most dumb troop. And thanks for the advice from the others how to play and when to drop a BM, that still doesn't solve the problem of a very dumb BM.
    Last edited by MUFC777; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:11 PM.

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    i believe if you really want to talk about AI then the notorious Archer Queen should be your top pick... the battle machine is absolutely fine. It does what is supposed to do.. hit walls... your idea about hitting the townhall already exists with the siege and then you have slummer as well that hits the defenses

They have given us 3 different options which fit any army composition you wish to attack with either for farming, wars or trophy pushing.

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:223Trophies:5489
    Thanks for the sig TerMinus Prime
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh