Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Boat points not added

Fresh Spawn

Boat points not added

Hi all
    Iím noticing recently that my boat points arenít being added to my total. I sent a boat off earlier and should have received 35 points but they didnít go on to my score. I turned the game off and came back an hour or so later and they still werenít added. Whatís going on?

Trainee
    I have a problem with boat leaderboard as I now have no ranking. Filling crates doesn’t add any points,same as you. Has been this way for over a week. Tried contacting help, but got rubbish automated service that went round in circles. Posted in bugs but got no help. I am at the point that I will delete the game as I am fed up with it & no one seems to help.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Debshaven View Post
    I have a problem with boat leaderboard as I now have no ranking. Filling crates doesn’t add any points,same as you. Has been this way for over a week. Tried contacting help, but got rubbish automated service that went round in circles. Posted in bugs but got no help. I am at the point that I will delete the game as I am fed up with it & no one seems to help.
    Have you contacted Supercell Support about this issue?

Hay Day level 179 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Trainee
    How do you do that , all Ihave access to is the automated service which is neither use nor ornament.

Quote Originally Posted by Debshaven View Post
    How do you do that , all Ihave access to is the automated service which is neither use nor ornament.
    Try using the web form instead. Chances may be better.

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1
    Thank you TerMinus for the awesome Sig!