Thread: Level 64 Looking for friendly neighbourhood.

Level 64 Looking for friendly neighbourhood.

Hello i am level 64 returning player looking for neighborhood. Thank you.

New Adult neighbourhood- Farm frenzy!

A place for the adults and farm lovers who are looking for a relaxed place to play in their own style, chit chat and help eachother.

Current members count: 5
    As you know good thing takes time!

Derbies: 320 tasks preferred, if opted in. 🙂

Nothing like rules, but please respect eachother and use "Please and Thanks" where possible.🙂

Tag:LGGCRCGC

Requirement: Adult, farm level 35+. No hoppers!
    Roles comes with responsibilities, promotion will be given depends on performance.
    Play for fun!
    If the above suits you feel free to send a request!

For any details kik: Bhuvan1406

Centennial Club
    New busy bees needs you!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE DERBY PLAYERS - ENGLISH ONLY, LEVEL 40 and up.

We have openings for new neighbors. We have a good range of members from level 40 to 90. We are friendly and helpful. Our group is No drama and clean cut. If you want a relaxed environment and enjoy playing the derby. We are working towards getting more derby action. Derby participation requires a minimum 1/2 of the available tasks or you may opt. Our elder members usually complete all tasks available. If some one helps you, help them back when you can. Then the only other rule is to treat others the way you want to be treated.

Check out “THE NEW BUSY BEES” or look us up at # 9VYYLLPR. Look for the red fox in a round blue logo. I look forward to greeting you

Sincerely,
    Ms. Bee

WhosvilleAcres is looking a couple of members to join our neighborhood. We are an established group with active players that participate in derby and help with expansion. We ask that you do 9 tasks x 310 if you are in derby or a total of 2790 points. Derby is not mandatory but you must opt out if you do not wish to participate. The 10th task is not required. Members need to be active in chat, friendly and helpful. Level 50 is required. We are an International English speaking group. We have 68 gold trophies and are in Champion League. Come stop by for a visit. 2VOVV8C2
    GC. BEARS4KRIS
    Level 146
    Tag PV2PLJUL

Amarillo by Mornin’
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called “horseshoe weeks” this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.

❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood called Farming Fools! If you are looking for a fun place to hang out while farming, come join us!

We have been active since 2014! Five years ago we formed this AMAZING neighborhood! 😊

We have won 93 golden trophies! We are amazing & awesome!!! You can be too!

If you are active, chatty and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork!

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood and committed to making sure all of our fellow members needs are met!

Championship league is where we like to be and everyone finishes all nine tasks at minimum of 320 points plus tenth is required

**Bingo,Special and Mystery derbies 320-400 point minimum**
    We also strive to complete all of our tasks in a fast time frame!

We are team players with great communication! We are looking for like minded team players. Humor is welcome!

**The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine ***

Please be at least level 70

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Please request to join our private Facebook group under the same name of Farming Fools!

** We use Fb Messenger. This is so we can communicate and very essential during BINGO and themed derby weeks This is mandatory.

Search for Farming Fools! Dont forget the ! at the end and request in

After joining our Facebook or messenger and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤

Quote Originally Posted by PoojanPatel124 View Post
    Hello i am level 64 returning player looking for neighborhood. Thank you.
    Hi there,
    After playing HD for over 5 years and being in multiple drama-crazy hoods, I decided to start my own! So far so it's me and a neighbour that's been playing together with me for several years. We're both Canadian, so super friendly and helpful We're a mature, adult hood. I derby all the time but am not obsessive about other members participating. Derby when you can, and if you can't, no worries! We don't have any rules except the Golden one...help when you can and be polite. Our hood is called True North Strong, and our tag is PQGCQYVL. Come check us out if you're interested! Thanks

dreamers #PCGL2RLR in champ league we have 3 avail slots now

Join our neighbourhood- Encouragers

A place for farm lovers who are looking for a relaxed place to play in their own style, chat and help eachother.

Derbies: 320 tasks preferred, if opted in💟

Nothing like rules, but please respect eachother and use "Please and Thanks" where possible💟

My tag : YG98LGLY

Requirement: Farm level 55+

If the above suits you feel free to send a request!