Thread: Looking for a Christian Neighborhood

Looking for a Christian Neighborhood

Level 62, complete all tasks, 320. Don't spend diamonds on tenth one. Looking for a hood that is active, finishes all nine. Clean chat. Please let me know. From the mid-west (USA.)

Centennial Club
    I don’t require all 9 tasks, but most do complete the full amount. I am Christian, so I definitely keep it clean.

Here’s my ad:
    New busy bees needs you!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE DERBY PLAYERS - ENGLISH ONLY, LEVEL 40 and up.

We have openings for new neighbors. We have a good range of members from level 40 to 90. We are friendly and helpful. Our group is No drama and clean cut. If you want a relaxed environment and enjoy playing the derby. We are working towards getting more derby action. Derby participation requires a minimum 1/2 of the available tasks or you may opt. Our elder members usually complete all tasks available. If some one helps you, help them back when you can. Then the only other rule is to treat others the way you want to be treated.

Check out “THE NEW BUSY BEES” or look us up at # 9VYYLLPR. Look for the red fox in a round blue logo. I look forward to greeting you

Sincerely,
    Ms. Bee

WhosvilleAcres is looking a couple of members to join our neighborhood. We are an established group with active players that participate in derby and help with expansion. We ask that you do 9 tasks x 310 if you are in derby or a total of 2790 points. Derby is not mandatory but you must opt out if you do not wish to participate. The 10th task is not required. Members need to be active in chat, friendly and helpful. Level 50 is required. We are an International English speaking group. We have 68 gold trophies and are in Champion League. Come stop by for a visit. 2VOVV8C2
    GC. BEARS4KRIS
    Level 146
    Tag PV2PLJUL