Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tie Breaker for Builder Base Battle

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfishlol View Post
    So I recently started playing Boom Beach and I am currently HQ 11 there which means I can access warships which is a PvP mode just like BB. The tiebreaker system is implemented there. Whenever there is a tie the time left is a determining factor as to who will win.

Let me tell u guys that as someone who used to support tiebreakers , I have realized that it would be the last thing I would want in BB.

Warships in BB is almost non enjoyable and I am unable to play calmly or strategically because I am always in a rush to finish my attack fast or else loose to the timer. Most of the time I am just spamming attacks mindlessly to quickly destroy the engine rooms using barrage , critters and artillery. This is really not fun. People will then start complaining that BB is all about spamming and no skills.

BB already has a bad rep among clashers and adding tie breakers will make things worse imo.
    Agreed (never mind restarting with a clean slate each Season), if a tie breaker was implemented in BB; then I foresee some of the hardcore BB Clashers stop playing this part of the game.

Rushing in an attack is never a good idea as one that is meticulously done correctly can net greater results.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #102
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverDream View Post
    How about getting half trophies for both sides when tied and normal recourses for both sides

Like if you would get 30 trophies when you win you gonna get 15 and your opponent also takes 15 but resources will be normal not half and both sides takes

Because both sides tried his best and they must be rewarded like this
    You can't give half trophies for each side because the trophies won by one are lost by the other. So you each gain 15 trophies, but also lose 15.

And if resources were given, it would very quickly be seriously abused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)