Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan Raid

Centennial Club

Clan Raid

This would be an organised event where 5-10 people go into a raid against 1 giant base. These people would have to work together to take out defenses for eachother. If you win, you get a massive amount of rewards. The clan can select the difficulty in increments by TH. The higher TH base, the more difficult, and more rewards. These bases would be an automatically selected base, meaning no wait time. There would be no prep day, as only one side is planning.
    Bananas are a lie. The universe is a simulation. And you are a person behind a screen. Go buy your dog a flavored Collagen and Calcium Phosphate. If you don't have a dog, buy a dog, then get them a flavored Collagen and Calcium Phosphate.

The problem with this is that clash of clans is not a real-time game. I believe supercell has stated before that creating a real-time attacking system would require completely overhauling the code.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

Centennial Club
    Organised by the clan, like clan wars, not by supercell.

I could like this
    However, how big would this big base be? Would it be about as large as a th12 base? If so how in the world would you work against a th3 or th5?
    -Katana

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    Organised by the clan, like clan wars, not by supercell.
    Still doesn't address the time-lag issue.

If you've ever been in the same place as a clannie, while they're attacking, you'll notice a delay of a second or two if you watch on your own device.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    I could like this
    However, how big would this big base be? Would it be about as large as a th12 base? If so how in the world would you work against a th3 or th5?
    -Katana
    It would be 4-5 times the normal size of a matching base of that TH. So a TH 1 would have 8-10 level 2 cannons, 4-5 level 1 archer towers, 100 walls, 2 level 2 storages and 2 of each collector.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Still doesn't address the time-lag issue.

If you've ever been in the same place as a clannie, while they're attacking, you'll notice a delay of a second or two if you watch on your own device.
    You cannot attack while another clanmate's attack is going on, similar to Boom Beach.

Would the base be maxxed?

Centennial Club
    Yes, yes it would be maxed

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    ...You cannot attack while another clanmate's attack is going on, similar to Boom Beach.
    You should've made the attack parameters part of your OP. It wasn't clear, in the opening post; you referred to "working together", I took that to mean simultaneous attack.

Also, I (& I'm sure many forumers) don't play Boom Beach, so it's a poor example to offer up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    You should've made the attack parameters part of your OP. It wasn't clear, in the opening post; you referred to "working together", I took that to mean simultaneous attack.

Also, I (& I'm sure many forumers) don't play Boom Beach, so it's a poor example to offer up.
    In boom beach task force operations you work with your task force (clan) to destroy massive NPC bases. Think of a maxed TH12, except there's about 10-15 of them put together on one base with just one TH to destroy. Damage persists, so anything I destroy will still be destroyed when the next person attacks.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |