Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Should I use swing of hammer to upgrade to th 10 or save it?

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything

Should I use swing of hammer to upgrade to th 10 or save it?

I can afford it I havenít bought it yet. I am not fully maxed. Should I sabe the CWL medals or buy the hammer and save it or upgrade ?

Quote Originally Posted by DARKDRAGON532 View Post
    I can afford it I havenít bought it yet. I am not fully maxed. Should I sabe the CWL medals or buy the hammer and save it or upgrade ?
    currently i am waiting with the upgrade on my third village because we maybe get some goodies with next cwl.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    currently i am waiting with the upgrade on my third village because we maybe get some goodies with next cwl.
    after the hammer there are only obstacles you can buy, don’t think they have a use?

Centennial Club
    save the hammer for when the TH upgrade is complete.... you'll need it to get things like Lab, CC etc upgraded asap... also if you have enough medals you'll be able to use 2 hammers on the same day that the TH finishes upgrading

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iHeron View Post
    save the hammer for when the TH upgrade is complete.... you'll need it to get things like Lab, CC etc upgraded asap... also if you have enough medals you'll be able to use 2 hammers on the same day that the TH finishes upgrading
    This, ^^ chances are as soon as TH upgrade complete you will have a host of real expensive upgrades to do that would work better. Buy the hammer now so that you can have a second hammer ready when the time comes. Then you can get all your builders going...

Trainee
    I can afford it I haven’t bought it yet. I am not fully maxed. Should I sabe the CWL medals or buy the hammer and save it or upgrade ?
    Your wish what you want save of use...I think you can use...because when next cwl come you have particapate and take more medals...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpye View Post
    This, ^^ chances are as soon as TH upgrade complete you will have a host of real expensive upgrades to do that would work better. Buy the hammer now so that you can have a second hammer ready when the time comes. Then you can get all your builders going...
    So should I use the hammer right now? And then in next cwl I’ll use it on expensive things?

So should I use the hammer right now? And then in next cwl I’ll use it on expensive things?
    What they seem to be saying [and i would concur] is that you better just let the TH up with a builder ... you buy a hammer of building now so you can buy another one in 7 days and when TH is done you can use the hammers [and the loot you have acquired in that time] on the important buildings for after upping your th, like the lab, cc, army camps if you want, barracks and so on ...

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    What they seem to be saying [and i would concur] is that you better just let the TH up with a builder ... you buy a hammer of building now so you can buy another one in 7 days and when TH is done you can use the hammers [and the loot you have acquired in that time] on the important buildings for after upping your th, like the lab, cc, army camps if you want, barracks and so on ...
    I am not maxed at all

don’t think they have a use?
    There is no othere use aside the style aspect.