Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Should I use swing of hammer to upgrade to th 10 or save it?

  1. #1
    The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    42

    Should I use swing of hammer to upgrade to th 10 or save it?

    I can afford it I havenít bought it yet. I am not fully maxed. Should I sabe the CWL medals or buy the hammer and save it or upgrade ?

  2. #2
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,843
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKDRAGON532 View Post
    I can afford it I havenít bought it yet. I am not fully maxed. Should I sabe the CWL medals or buy the hammer and save it or upgrade ?
    currently i am waiting with the upgrade on my third village because we maybe get some goodies with next cwl.

  3. #3
    The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    currently i am waiting with the upgrade on my third village because we maybe get some goodies with next cwl.
    after the hammer there are only obstacles you can buy, don’t think they have a use?

  4. #4
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    177
    save the hammer for when the TH upgrade is complete.... you'll need it to get things like Lab, CC etc upgraded asap... also if you have enough medals you'll be able to use 2 hammers on the same day that the TH finishes upgrading

  5. #5
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by iHeron View Post
    save the hammer for when the TH upgrade is complete.... you'll need it to get things like Lab, CC etc upgraded asap... also if you have enough medals you'll be able to use 2 hammers on the same day that the TH finishes upgrading
    This, ^^ chances are as soon as TH upgrade complete you will have a host of real expensive upgrades to do that would work better. Buy the hammer now so that you can have a second hammer ready when the time comes. Then you can get all your builders going...

  6. #6
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKDRAGON532 View Post
    I can afford it I haven’t bought it yet. I am not fully maxed. Should I sabe the CWL medals or buy the hammer and save it or upgrade ?
    Your wish what you want save of use...I think you can use...because when next cwl come you have particapate and take more medals...

  7. #7
    The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpye View Post
    This, ^^ chances are as soon as TH upgrade complete you will have a host of real expensive upgrades to do that would work better. Buy the hammer now so that you can have a second hammer ready when the time comes. Then you can get all your builders going...
    So should I use the hammer right now? And then in next cwl I’ll use it on expensive things?

  8. #8
    Forum Contender JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,711
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKDRAGON532 View Post
    So should I use the hammer right now? And then in next cwl I’ll use it on expensive things?
    What they seem to be saying [and i would concur] is that you better just let the TH up with a builder ... you buy a hammer of building now so you can buy another one in 7 days and when TH is done you can use the hammers [and the loot you have acquired in that time] on the important buildings for after upping your th, like the lab, cc, army camps if you want, barracks and so on ...

  9. #9
    The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    What they seem to be saying [and i would concur] is that you better just let the TH up with a builder ... you buy a hammer of building now so you can buy another one in 7 days and when TH is done you can use the hammers [and the loot you have acquired in that time] on the important buildings for after upping your th, like the lab, cc, army camps if you want, barracks and so on ...
    I am not maxed at all

  10. #10
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,843
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKDRAGON532 View Post
    don’t think they have a use?
    There is no othere use aside the style aspect.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •