Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Should I use swing of hammer to upgrade to th 10 or save it?

Quote Originally Posted by DARKDRAGON532 View Post
    I am not maxed at all
    Well, if you've got a use for all your resources on TH9.... I'd say don't waste medals and get TH9 done .... it's what we tell our TH9 in clan also ... your post wasn't really 'complete' apparently. What exactly is it you don't know that you want to know by making the post you did? Might be me, but I seem to be missing the point then

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Well, if you've got a use for all your resources on TH9.... I'd say don't waste medals and get TH9 done .... it's what we tell our TH9 in clan also ... your post wasn't really 'complete' apparently. What exactly is it you don't know that you want to know by making the post you did? Might be me, but I seem to be missing the point then
    is it a good idea?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    How many medals are we talking about here ? How many do you have ? If you just have a few then continue saving them.

Second you do not want to waste precious medals / hammers on the TH itself. Save them for when a TH finishes naturally and then get instant goodies AFTER the TH finishes. The TH itself is about the most unimportant building to have down for an upgrade unless youíre a TH upgrading giga Tesla but thatís a different story.

But for now since you say youíre not maxed just work on TH9 normally and save medals and hammers.
    Medals and hammers also donít make the best rushers excuse.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    is it a good idea?
    No, itís not a good idea.

Reasons:
    1) You are not maxed
    2) Bad idea to use medals on upgrading the TH

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by iHeron View Post
    save the hammer for when the TH upgrade is complete.... you'll need it to get things like Lab, CC etc upgraded asap... also if you have enough medals you'll be able to use 2 hammers on the same day that the TH finishes upgrading
    This is good advice. Don't use it to upgrade the TH, stockpile resources and then use hammers to upgrade key buildings once the TH completes. I also like using hammers / books on barracks, spell factories, etc because those can be painful when they are unavailable.

I can afford it I haven’t bought it yet. I am not fully maxed. Should I sabe the CWL medals or buy the hammer and save it or upgrade ?
    If this is your account:

https://imgur.com/a/vMl5Lg7

No, do not use a hammer. If you are going to rush to 12 (as you mentioned in your other post), save the hammers for TH12. You're going to need them do do things like CC, barracks, Cauldron, etc that are much more valuable than a th level.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 4 Days Ago at 12:48 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Millennial Club
    If you are thinking of upgrading...save the medals. To me the most important upgrade after a TH upgrade is the spell factory. There is nothing worse than trying to attack with 0 spells....especially at th10 or higher. Everything else falls after that. The only TH that you should thinking about using medals or a book for is the TH12 upgrades...mainly the last one to L5 (so worth it).

With the information provided by Thegreatpuma - I hadn't recognized your name from the earlier post - I would suggest to look for a clan where you can learn more about the game, the basics, the more or less common goals and the long term ... that might provide you some insights that can help you make decisions about your play style and your account, and the resources you accumulate

I can afford it I havenít bought it yet. I am not fully maxed. Should I sabe the CWL medals or buy the hammer and save it or upgrade ?
    Upgrade the town hall using gold. Save the hammer for the castle.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    oopsie
    I already did it. My clanmate and I did it. I went to 10 he went to 11