Thread: Bullies! Wrong donators detector. Penalties..

Bullies! Wrong donators detector. Penalties..

Good Morning Super Cell! I've been enjoying COC over years and untill now, still.. I love playing it. Me, clashers and as a clan member, I love to make COC community stay good and friendly. We got some issue in our clan, and I think that it is also an issue of every clan. We got frustrated every time we cook troops and ask for a a certain request from our clan mates. All is well, but there are some clan members who make fun of donating wrong request that causes some delays on attacking in looting, Clan War and Clan War League. And even we got frustrated of repeating it over and over again deleting wrong donations and request again. I suggest that please give the apps an update of log/list of donation/donators.. So we can penalized those bullies clan members. Thanks in advance SC. I love COC. ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by apmhybrid View Post
    Good Morning Super Cell! I've been enjoying COC over years and untill now, still.. I love playing it. Me, clashers and as a clan member, I love to make COC community stay good and friendly. We got some issue in our clan, and I think that it is also an issue of every clan. We got frustrated every time we cook troops and ask for a a certain request from our clan mates. All is well, but there are some clan members who make fun of donating wrong request that causes some delays on attacking in looting, Clan War and Clan War League. And even we got frustrated of repeating it over and over again deleting wrong donations and request again. I suggest that please give the apps an update of log/list of donation/donators.. So we can penalized those bullies clan members. Thanks in advance SC. I love COC. ❤️
    there are built in clan management controls. Make rules and if clanmates don’t follow them, remind them of the rules, otherwise kick them out
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Forum Superstar
    Yes, it can be addressed by clan management, by getting everyone to pay attention and say who it was. However, it is very tedious, and negative. Playing detective to find the clan idiot is not what I play for. I wish the record of who donated lasted longer than the few seconds of big text on screen but which is not seen if you are not logged on