Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Only one clan was demoted

Only one clan was demoted

There was an exact tie for 6th place therefore only 1 clan was demoted. The odds of that happening must be 1 in 2,000. What happens if 3 clans tied for 6th place? Does that mean no one gets demoted?

Or, let's say three teams tie for 1st. That must mean three teams get promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    There was an exact tie for 6th place therefore only 1 clan was demoted. The odds of that happening must be 1 in 2,000. What happens if 3 clans tied for 6th place? Does that mean no one gets demoted?

Only one clan will be demoted or none if you didn't find the eight opponents in league. In your case, i guess you found seven, so only 1 was demoted.

Which War League your clan is in?
    I think there is a change that clans in Bronze II, Bronze I and Silver III only demote 1 clan instead of original 2 clans demoted across all leagues.

Edit:
    this is the announcement
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Coming-Soon

I don't remember anything about exact draw in CWL and how to decide whether clans get to stay or get promoted, but would like to know if there are such cases.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; October 10th, 2019 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Which War League your clan is in?
    I think there is a change that clans in Bronze II, Bronze I and Silver III only demote 1 clan instead of original 2 clans demoted across all leagues.

Edit:
    this is the announcement
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Coming-Soon

I don't remember anything about exact draw in CWL and how to decide whether clans get to stay or get promoted, but would like to know if there are such cases.
    Crystal 1 with 30 people. So, the odds of a tie were huge. Two clans are demoted. 1 clan is promoted in crytal 1 and up. The questions are in the events of an exact tie of stars and percentages.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXavier View Post
    Only one clan will be demoted or none if you didn't find the eight opponents in league. In your case, i guess you found seven, so only 1 was demoted.
    Not correct. We had all teams.

Two teams tied for 6th place. Normally it would be

6th
    7th
    8th.

So, therefore 8 teams and 7 rounds.
    Last edited by Galluccio; October 10th, 2019 at 05:30 AM.

Australian Independence

Wow, really rare and interesting stuff. Can you please share screenshot just for my collection?

Quote Originally Posted by raja1 View Post
    Wow, really rare and interesting stuff. Can you please share screenshot just for my collection?
    What is the best way to post a screenshot?

Crystal 1 with 30 people. So, the odds of a tie were huge. Two clans are demoted. 1 clan is promoted in crytal 1 and up. The questions are in the events of an exact tie of stars and percentages.
    You mean the odds of a tie were small.
    Yeah, I do agree it is extremely rare and almost impossible to happen for 2 clans that have 30 players and 210 attacks (30 X 7 wars) to have the same amount of destruction. I mean anyone destroy an additional building or less would cause the other clan to get promoted / stay / demoted.

What is the best way to post a screenshot?

you can try this or scroll down to PaluEF and check out his links in his signature

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...6#post12343046
    Last edited by WussyPuss; October 10th, 2019 at 07:06 AM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Centennial Club
    We had the same thing too in our league. 6th and 7th exact stars but percentage was different. Very interesting indeed. I got screenshot if needed