Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hay Day not loading

Fresh Spawn
    I’m having exactly the same problem. Have contacted support & tried several of their suggestions but nothing has worked.

Support have not come back to me since Thursday - how do I contact them? I have just been replying to their emails but now there is no response.

Good news - problem fixed.

Raised it again with Support - this time as a bug. Received a response - the advice included the previous steps - but also said to offload the app, turn the device off and then back on, and then restore the app. Did this - but it did not work. Was then advised to delete the app, turn off and back on, and then reload the app. The comment was that when the game was open they could help better from inside the game.
    When the game was reloaded it opened fine - and the farm was there.

Happy, happy.

Quote Originally Posted by bp17r View Post
    Good news - problem fixed.

Raised it again with Support - this time as a bug. Received a response - the advice included the previous steps - but also said to offload the app, turn the device off and then back on, and then restore the app. Did this - but it did not work. Was then advised to delete the app, turn off and back on, and then reload the app. The comment was that when the game was open they could help better from inside the game.
    When the game was reloaded it opened fine - and the farm was there.

Happy, happy.
    thank you for reporting back and very happy for you that it was resolved
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 2 Days Ago at 04:44 AM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Yaaaay!!! Really happy to hear this!
    Thank you TerMinus for the Halloween Party Sig!

Fresh Spawn
    Oh, thank you. I’d done the offload to no avail & have been waiting for another reply from support. So you deleted the app completely? And when you reloaded it was it still at the original level with no loss of progress?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendle View Post
    Oh, thank you. I’d done the offload to no avail & have been waiting for another reply from support. So you deleted the app completely? And when you reloaded it was it still at the original level with no loss of progress?
    On iOS device, delete and reinstall Hay Day doesn't reset game level. That's why player can't easily start new farm on the same device before SC ID ws introduced.

What device are you using?