Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hay Day not loading

Quote Originally Posted by bp17r View Post
    Thanks for the help - I donít use Facebook, and only saw now via my husbands iPad that you can save the game - I donít have a Supercell ID - so I am stuck not being able to connect to the game.
    if this gets resolved I will register a SCID.
    I am over level 80 and am not going to start again if I canít get my game back.
    Contact Support and see if they might have a solution. Keep us posted.
    Thank you TerMinus for the Halloween Party Sig!

Thanks - have done so.
    I think it has happened when they have updated for Halloween theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Contact Support and see if they might have a solution. Keep us posted.
    Contacted support.
    They have asked all the same questions - what device am I using, what operating system version, is there sufficient available memory space, check the WiFi signal strength, turn off all other apps and restart, check I have the latest HD version - all ok but no solution.
    i have noticed that when my HD tries to connect it still has the old standard background - when it loads on my husbands iPad it has the Halloween themed background. Iím now convinced this problem has happened with the change to Halloween theme.
    I desperately miss my farm

Quote Originally Posted by bp17r View Post
    Contacted support.
    They have asked all the same questions - what device am I using, what operating system version, is there sufficient available memory space, check the WiFi signal strength, turn off all other apps and restart, check I have the latest HD version - all ok but no solution.
    i have noticed that when my HD tries to connect it still has the old standard background - when it loads on my husbands iPad it has the Halloween themed background. I’m now convinced this problem has happened with the change to Halloween theme.
    I desperately miss my farm
    I don’t see a reply about whether or not you have installed the latest Apple update. My apologies if I am missing your response.

go to your device settings,

general and software update

to check for any updates
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

After following WussyPuss' suggestion, can you tell us what version of Hayday is installed?

Go to devices "Settings" then "Apps" then choose hayday and below the game icon you should see a version number.

(I know you mentioned that was something checked already, I'm just curious).
    Last edited by Tahoe; 6 Days Ago at 05:20 AM.

Hi all,

I am on iOS 13.1.2 - updated fairly recently. I can’t see on Settings what the version of Hay Day is - but I checked the App Store and there was no further update - it is showing 1.43.150.
    I have no app updates waiting.

I am more and more convinced that this happened when the game changed over to the Halloween theme.

Just an update.
    supercell support has not responded since Thursday - no help.
    No change, game will not load.
    Starts up with “Connecting......” with normal theme background and music.

Other than reinstalling the app (which is scary if you can't confirm that game center has saved your progress), have you located a Game Center app icon on your iPad? and if so, can you see if hayday is in there and if it is, try to load it from there?
    (Again, I don't have iOS, so I'm trying to ascertain if that's even possible). I lost one of my other games too, so I know how you feel!
    Last edited by Tahoe; 5 Days Ago at 04:42 AM.

Do you have another device to try loading your game on?
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I don’t have a Game Center icon - HD is a stand alone icon on my iPad. I don’t have another device to load HD, but it works fine on my husbands iPad which is older than mine. I can visit my farm on my husbands iPad and it has changed to Halloween theme.
    I have sent the neighborhood id tag to support - and was hoping that I could delete HD and reinstall and they could reinstate my farm - but they have not responded to me since Thursday - which is a bit disappointing.