Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hay Day not loading

Hay Day not loading

Since Tuesday morning - 8th October - my Hay Day will not load - it does not get past the “Connecting” stage.
    I am using an iPad 6 with plenty of memory space. Hay Day still opens fine on my husbands iPad which is older than mine - and I see that the look has changed for Halloween - don’t know if this could be a factor.
    i play the game every day so feel lost without it - can anyone help me please

Hi and welcome to the forum. This will most likely get moved to the Bugs and Problems sub-forum of HayDay. It will get more exposure to players that may be having similar problems.

In the meantime, have you done the recent iOS update? If you have downloaded it but not installed the update, this could be the reason for your issue.

You can also try uninstalling and then re-installing HD. This often fixes these type of problems.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum. This will most likely get moved to the Bugs and Problems sub-forum of HayDay. It will get more exposure to players that may be having similar problems.

In the meantime, have you done the recent iOS update? If you have downloaded it but not installed the update, this could be the reason for your issue.

You can also try uninstalling and then re-installing HD. This often fixes these type of problems.
    hi, and thanks for the help.
    how do I not lose my farm if I uninstall and reinstall HD?

If you are not getting to the "Loading" screen, that would tell me that it's not connecting to the internet. If that is the case and your Hubby's device connects fine, try turning off the WiFi on your device, restart the iPad, then turn WiFi back and try again. Make sure your game is connected to SSID (or Game Center, which I understand is back-but confirm that backup option first before uninstalling then reinstalling the game).

As Momscar mentioned, this thread will likely be moved to the aforementioned subforum, but if you have any trouble finding it, you can go to your own profile and tap "Find latest started threads". (Otherwise, go to Hayday>Bugs and Problems subforum once it's moved).

Here is a link to Supercell ID instructions if you are interested.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...D-Read-More%21
    Last edited by Tahoe; October 10th, 2019 at 04:22 AM.
    Thank you TerMinus for the awesome Sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    If you are not getting to the "Loading" screen, that would tell me that it's not connecting to the internet. If that is the case and your Hubby's device connects fine, try turning off the WiFi on your device, restart the iPad, then turn WiFi back and try again. Make sure your game is connected to SSID (or Game Center, which I understand is back-but confirm that backup option first before uninstalling then reinstalling the game).

As Momscar mentioned, this thread will likely be moved to the aforementioned subforum, but if you have any trouble finding it, you can go to your own profile and tap "Find latest started threads". (Otherwise, go to Hayday>Bugs and Problems subforum once it's moved).

Here is a link to Supercell ID instructions if you are interested.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...D-Read-More%21
    Thanks,
    wifi is fine - all my other apps and the internet work fine. Speedtest shows just under 10mbps connection.
    have turned everything off and on a few times but no change.
    How do I back up the game if I can’t open it?

Quote Originally Posted by bp17r View Post
    Thanks,
    wifi is fine - all my other apps and the internet work fine. Speedtest shows just under 10mbps connection.
    have turned everything off and on a few times but no change.
    How do I back up the game if I can’t open it?
    So, you have never connected your game to SSID, is that correct? I am not familiar with Game Center (I am on Android and most of my games are saved with SSID and Google Play Games). I can load my games thru Play Games, are you able to do that with Game Center if your game was ever connected there (or fb) and they didn't delete that info? (If you can load it that way, then you can save it).

Otherwise try to contact Support out of game here:

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1

Sorry I couldn't help. Good luck.
    Last edited by Tahoe; October 10th, 2019 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    So, you have never connected your game to SSID, is that correct? I am not familiar with Game Center (I am on Android and most of my games are saved with SSID and Google Play Games). I can load my games thru Play Games, are you able to do that with Game Center if your game was ever connected there (or fb) and they didn't delete that info? (If you can load it that way, then you can save it).

Otherwise try to contact Support out of game here:

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1

Sorry I couldn't help. Good luck.
    Hi - I don’t know what SSID is? I just connect via the app on my iPad - don’t use Game Center or Play Games?

Do you use Facebook to save your game progress?

i am not sure, but I think the game reminds you to connect with something to save your progress. Before supercell ID, I was connect to both gamecenter and Facebook.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by bp17r View Post
    Hi - I don’t know what SSID is? I just connect via the app on my iPad - don’t use Game Center or Play Games?
    You can read about it in the link in my first response. Supercell ID (SCID-sorry, I always want to put an S instead of a C in there) was created not only to safeguard your game, but to enable players to switch between their SC accounts using the same device.
    Last edited by Tahoe; October 10th, 2019 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks for the help - I don’t use Facebook, and only saw now via my husbands iPad that you can save the game - I don’t have a Supercell ID - so I am stuck not being able to connect to the game.
    if this gets resolved I will register a SCID.
    I am over level 80 and am not going to start again if I can’t get my game back.