Thread: Stop badging envelope icon for legend attacks

Centennial Club

Stop badging envelope icon for legend attacks

Is there any chance that it could be considered not badging the envelope icon after doing an attack in legends league? Itís a bit irritating that after a short period of time after doing an attack that the little red dot appears, thinking that I have a defense to watch but itís for my own attack. I donít need to be notified when I do an attack. Does anyone else find this a bit annoying? I know thereís quite a few more important QOL changes that could be implemented, but Iím hoping this could be put somewhere on the list!

Yes, I find it annoying as well.
    I do an attack and then it has a "1" on the envelope icon. I've never understood why I need a notification that I just attacked.
    It is the same for defenses: if I'm on the game and see I'm being attacked I usually watch it.
    I log off, a bit later come back and see a "1" on the envelope and it was the attack against ne that I watched.
    I'm in legends too.
    I also notice this with clan mail: I'll send a mail out for war strat, do an attack, etc. Log off for a bit, come back and there is the notice for the mail that I sent and already read.
    Not sure why I need a notification for a mail that I wrote and sent...is very redundant.

Millennial Club
    Yeah itís annoying and unnecessary. Hope they remove that.