Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Center is back ?

Thanks Momscar, I'll PM you later my GC nickname. No iOS13 yet so won't be able to accept request, still interested to see if you get any error while sending friend request to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    ah ....thanks but no thanks .
    You have all the rights to consider all the pros and cons before making any irreversible decision.

May I suggest you to open a new thread for GC switching, I can go explaining steps in details without worrying about being off topic.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Thanks Momscar, I'll PM you later my GC nickname. No iOS13 yet so won't be able to accept request, still interested to see if you get any error while sending friend request to me.

You have all the rights to consider all the pros and cons before making any irreversible decision.

May I suggest you to open a new thread for GC switching, I can go explaining steps in details without worrying about being off topic.
    GC is the topic but maybe just PM me on it

The topic is adding GC friends, not loading farm using GC. This will be my last off topic post in this thread. Mixing conversation is hard for others to find relevant information in a few months from now.

In short, what I did on new device is log in GC that was previously linked to my farm, open Hay Day, choose my old farm from the pop up asking to load farm from the cloud. Done. Nothing new since 2014. Still able to access farm on old device, but not simultaneously.

Not sure if it the difference in the iOS we are running, but the Friend Request failed to send. GC opened a window that looks like you are sending a text message and then upon filling in the “To” line - opened my Contacts.

So IF adding friends is possible, it will not be as simple as GC once was.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗