Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 1 tile reduction on Inferno

No, keep them as is.. I can 3 star most bases, my friends and clanmates are able to also. We just faced a clan that was so good they got 100% destruction vs our 10 max or near max th12s in 1st few hours of war (best lavaloon attackers I've ever seen). I dont want to see bases get easier. If it wasnt for bats I'd say the game is perfectly balanced right now.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    The purpose for changing the multi range was because it wasnít being used enough. Thatís no longer the case (in fact we have the opposite problem now) so thereís no reason multis should maintain their range advantage. It makes more sense for the single to have longer range or for them to have equal range.
    Just curious, what's the ratio you're seeing these days? I would have to say (and this is a total guess, and nowhere near a complete picture of the player base) I see between 2/3 and 3/4 of the infernos set to multi, and that's as a TH12 in champs and titan. I know that's not exactly balanced per se, but it's much better than the 90-95% of infernos on multi I saw when they had a heal block, or the 90-95% of infernos on single I saw before they expanded the range. (Again, all numbers are extremely rough guesses based on my very non-scientific observations).
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexcrush View Post
    This is totally disgusting and disappointing TOO. Nothing new content, nothing new news. Gave a big DISLIKE

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    Just curious, what's the ratio you're seeing these days? I would have to say (and this is a total guess, and nowhere near a complete picture of the player base) I see between 2/3 and 3/4 of the infernos set to multi, and that's as a TH12 in champs and titan. I know that's not exactly balanced per se, but it's much better than the 90-95% of infernos on multi I saw when they had a heal block, or the 90-95% of infernos on single I saw before they expanded the range. (Again, all numbers are extremely rough guesses based on my very non-scientific observations).
    In legends and CWL Iím seeing Iíd say at least 80% multi, probably closer to 90% or above.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    In legends and CWL I’m seeing I’d say at least 80% multi, probably closer to 90% or above.
    I've seen similar to GodlyMortal in Legends. Most of the time it's all multi or 2 multi and 1 single.

My clan is in Crystal 2 for CWL and there I've seen a lot more single than multi, which of course allows for a much easier time with bat spells. It was very typical to see all single or 2 single plus 1 multi on most TH 12 bases and most 11s and 10s ran double single.

Bat spells right now seem to force a majority of multi inferno use. I have all multi in my legend base and even then bats do some decent work when the attacker sets them up properly.

Bat spells are making this tricky in my opinion. With bats being so fragile, they take good freeze timing to work. If you only have to worry about wiz towers it cuts the difficulty in using them down a lot. But when bats are allowed to work, they make quick work of a base. That's why you see so many multi infernos out there. This does have the benefit of allowing a pekka smash or other higher hit point troops to have an easier time.

Any nerf to multi infernos will end up being a buff to bat spells. Maybe the way to go is to buff single mode a little (faster ramp up?) so that the choice is a little harder or at least make more 2/1 combinations more prevalent?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by zank44 View Post
    I've seen similar to GodlyMortal in Legends. Most of the time it's all multi or 2 multi and 1 single.

My clan is in Crystal 2 for CWL and there I've seen a lot more single than multi, which of course allows for a much easier time with bat spells. It was very typical to see all single or 2 single plus 1 multi on most TH 12 bases and most 11s and 10s ran double single.

Bat spells right now seem to force a majority of multi inferno use. I have all multi in my legend base and even then bats do some decent work when the attacker sets them up properly.

Bat spells are making this tricky in my opinion. With bats being so fragile, they take good freeze timing to work. If you only have to worry about wiz towers it cuts the difficulty in using them down a lot. But when bats are allowed to work, they make quick work of a base. That's why you see so many multi infernos out there. This does have the benefit of allowing a pekka smash or other higher hit point troops to have an easier time.

Any nerf to multi infernos will end up being a buff to bat spells. Maybe the way to go is to buff single mode a little (faster ramp up?) so that the choice is a little harder or at least make more 2/1 combinations more prevalent?
    Lower level players tend to use singles a lot. Not sure why exactly since they tend to use strategies multis counter better than singles.
    Last edited by GodlyMortal; 3 Days Ago at 09:51 PM.

Lower level players tend to use singles a lot. Not sure why exactly since they tend to use strategies multis counter better than singles.
    My guess is to defend edrags or maybe their own queen walks get cooked by a single.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    My guess is to defend edrags or maybe their own queen walks get cooked by a single.
    Edrags would be my best guess as well. Most attacks against our TH 12s where edrags this CWL season.