Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 1 tile reduction on Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    rIt would change it massively.

1 tile doesn't sound much, but it would bring them in range of some ranged troops at the same time as they came into the range of the IT.
    multi IT has a range of 10, if it dropped to 9, what ranged troop would be able to hit it 9 tiles away?
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    There’s absolutely no reason for the multi to have more range than the single. Either decrease the range of the multi by one or increase the range of the single by one.
    Do you remember why that change was implemented?

If the single inferno and multi inferno had the same range again, then far more people would use single target infernos than multis.
    Last edited by EvilEmpire; 4 Days Ago at 12:01 AM.
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 65/65/40
    Walls:
    ALL ZAPS
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune01 View Post
    Also, apart from the long range, inferno towers consistently target BEYOND THEIR RANGE !!!!!! I have attached a photo from our last cwl attacks (yesterday).... this has been going for so long and it has been brought up on the forum however, there is always the argument of "range is just an approximate!!!" NO, i dont buy that argument, range is a finite fixed digit number and no unit should be able to shoot/target beyond the defined range ...you will never see a wizard, bowler or queen to target a building out of their range and so should be the inferno, they must target within their range (which needs a nerf).

[IMG][/IMG]
    It looks like the range is touching the tile the queen is standing on.

Quote Originally Posted by DR5649 View Post
    No i am not agree with BIZmarkIE because i have also th12 and my heros ,king-47 queen-51 and warden-21 but i do very easy 3 star on th max....
    I don't believe you easily are 3 starring max th12s.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Centennial Club
    There is definitely plenty of ways to 3 star max 12s atm. Are they super easy? No.. are they rare? No. If your finding it too hard then itís your attacks that are the issue. I donít think a defensive nerf is what is needed.
    Everyone is running multi ferns nowdays and itís not because of the extra range at all. Itís because of bats. A single fern base has almost no chance to hold against a good attacker with bats. Itís just too easy.
    I could handle a tile decrease only if they introduce inferno lvl 7

Pro Member
    I think infernos are fine as they are. Good range and adds interesting dynamic to the defence design.

The balance between single and multi infernos are also spot on. There have been periods in clash history where single have dominated and also periods where multis have dominated the meta. I see a good mix of both in max th12 wars.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by porky1122 View Post
    I think infernos are fine as they are. Good range and adds interesting dynamic to the defence design.

The balance between single and multi infernos are also spot on. There have been periods in clash

history where single have dominated and also periods where multis have dominated the meta. I see a good mix of both in max th12 wars.
    Higher end th12 is 95% multi ferns atm

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilEmpire View Post
    Do you remember why that change was implemented?

If the single inferno and multi inferno had the same range again, then far more people would use single target infernos than multis.
    Yes, I remember why, and no, thatís no correct, at all. Anyone who has any idea about base building always uses 3 multi infernos, at the bare minimum 2 in very rare cases.

Centennial Club

The balance between single and multi infernos are also spot on. There have been periods in clash history where single have dominated and also periods where multis have dominated the meta. I see a good mix of both in max th12 wars.
    Yes, I remember why, and no, thatís no correct, at all. Anyone who has any idea about base building always uses 3 multi infernos, at the bare minimum 2 in very rare cases.

The reason everyone is using multi has nothing to do with their range

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Realtruth View Post
    The reason everyone is using multi has nothing to do with their range
    Never implied that was the reason because itís not. The point is thereís literally no reason for multis to have a range advantage over singles since they are used much more frequently.

Centennial Club

Never implied that was the reason because itís not. The point is thereís literally no reason for multis to have a range advantage over singles since they are used much more frequently.
    Given bats are so highly used at th12... the reason why everyone is packing multis. You donít think reducing range may help bats slightly more against multi bases? I think the last thing we need is a change which may increase the use of bat attacks