Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Locked device need unlock code

Fresh Spawn

Locked device need unlock code

hello, i changed my name then got locked out of my device. could anyone please help me i really want to get back into playing Clash of clans thanks.

Many clashers have changed their names without getting locked out. What have you done exactly?

Fresh Spawn
    changed my name and got locked out? lol

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikash99 View Post
    changed my name and got locked out? lol
    Changing your name doesn't lock your account. If your account was locked, someone purporting to be the actual owner has reported it, most likely after seeing the name changed, and Supercell is verifying the actual owner. If you haven't received a lock code in your email, it would suggest that Supercell doesn't see that actual owner as you. However, no one here can help you. We're just players speculating on what could be going on. You'll need to contact Supercell Support in-game for any kind of help with this.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 664 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Fresh Spawn
    I need help from supercell COC support team,my account was banned permanently by mistake, I mailed many times,but I got one reply from a person saying that he is closing that ticket since I have sent many requests, please help me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭