Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Random Friends Appear

Random Friends Appear

On all three of my accounts, I have the same ten people suddenly appear on my friends list. I haven’t sent them friend requests nor have I approved their requests. When I click on their names it doesn’t let you remove them as a friend because it recognizes them as not your friend. It will let you send them a friend request, so I did and then their name moved from my friend list to the pending requests. If they accept my request and then I remove them as a friend, they still show up on my friends list. If I cancel my request, they magically show up on my friends list again. Anyone else having this issue?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Did you only recently link your account with Facebook? Facebook friends who play the game will show up in your friends list.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 664 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Social friend (facebook or game center) would have a little icon on it as well.

Thank you! I recently updated my iOS on my phone and it must have included some Game Center adjustments. I don’t have any Game Center friends but it had a list of “recent” players I played with over a year ago and that list synced up with clash of clans. That was so annoying! Thanks again!

Wait, what, Game Center is back with iOS 13 and Apple Arcade?

Guess it's true: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210102