Thread: Playing while Driving?

Fresh Spawn

Playing while Driving?

I am in a clan for a long time now, but now there is a new Player (Upper league) in this clan and he claims that he plays while driving - also his excuse why he failed a clanwar attack.
    The Clanleaders tolerate this what irritates me more, havent talked directly to them, they propably wanna keep an active player that can donate good troops.

I already reported him but I dont think thats gonna change much.

I also havent seen any rules that says that we shouldnt play without driving... because its common sense?
    We surely have underage kids in our clan that learn its ok to play while driving, and i think thats not ok.

Is there any way Supercell acts against such behaviour? I would prefer to handle this anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by FWitcher View Post
    I am in a clan for a long time now, but now there is a new Player (Upper league) in this clan and he claims that he plays while driving - also his excuse why he failed a clanwar attack.
    The Clanleaders tolerate this what irritates me more, havent talked directly to them, they propably wanna keep an active player that can donate good troops.

I already reported him but I dont think thats gonna change much.

I also havent seen any rules that says that we shouldnt play without driving... because its common sense?
    We surely have underage kids in our clan that learn its ok to play while driving, and i think thats not ok.

Is there any way Supercell acts against such behaviour? I would prefer to handle this anonymous
    SC is not a law enforcement agency, so no, they cannot take action against a player for "distracted driving". It is indeed disturbing to hear your report that another player is doing this and you're right, it should be 'common sense' and is not OK.
    Last edited by Tahoe; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:34 AM.
    Thank you TerMinus for the Halloween Party Sig!

Forum Champion
    I’m typing this response on my iPhone while driving a very large and fast truck. Will you now report me to Apple? See where I’m going with this? He likely wasn’t driving and just making excuses for a poor attack. Even if you knew his home town and called the authorities, you have no real proof. What do you really expect SC to do?

Fresh Spawn
    I know SC cant prove it, i cant prove it, and i cant be 100% sure that he really did it. But he claims that and keeps it like a normal thing. The only thing i complain about are the messages in my clanchat. I am more or less forced to tolerate this behaviour, that someone tells everybody it would be "ok" to endanger himself and others. And thats what can be worked on.

SC could like restrict him from chat access for a day or something. Just what normally happens if someone does something bad in the chat, like harrassing or mobbing. As long as i stay in this clan, i am more or less supporting him. That whats bothering me. And i wish the developer of the game i like would do something to not support players like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FWitcher View Post
    I know SC cant prove it, i cant prove it, and i cant be 100% sure that he really did it. But he claims that and keeps it like a normal thing. The only thing i complain about are the messages in my clanchat. I am more or less forced to tolerate this behaviour, that someone tells everybody it would be "ok" to endanger himself and others. And thats what can be worked on.

SC could like restrict him from chat access for a day or something. Just what normally happens if someone does something bad in the chat, like harrassing or mobbing. As long as i stay in this clan, i am more or less supporting him. That whats bothering me. And i wish the developer of the game i like would do something to not support players like this.
    Supercell/Darian has already stated they typically don't govern clan chat. they leave it for the leaders to do. Unfortunately this will fall upon deaf ears.

Fresh Spawn
    Thats what i needed to know, i have to talk to my clan leaders then.